Game footage...

nvot9

Does anyone have clips or video's of Joseph Addai? I would really like to see some. Thanks.

Also, if anyone has any video's on defensemen, like Kamerion Wimbely, Bobby Carpenter, Manny Lawson, Mario Williams, Babatunde Oshinowo, and LeKevin Smith.

I'd also be interested in seeing videos on D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, and Winston Justice.

If any of you have one of the aforementioned post the link please.

Also, I have a Macintosh, and every windows video I try to watch requires windows software, so if you could make sure that it is Mac applicable that would be great.

Does anyone have clips or video's of Joseph Addai? I would really like to see some. Thanks.

Also, if anyone has any video's on defensemen, like Kamerion Wimbely, Bobby Carpenter, Manny Lawson, Mario Williams, Babatunde Oshinowo, and LeKevin Smith.

I'd also be interested in seeing videos on D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, and Winston Justice.

Also, I have a Macintosh, and every windows video I try to watch requires windows software, so if you could make sure that it is Mac applicable that would be great.

Would you like us to cook you up some dinner while we're at it?

Ok guys, I apologive for being a jerk before, but I just wasn't in the mood for sarcasm or anything at that time. That being said, I'd still like to see some footage if anyone can find. It doesn't have to be so specific. I have downloaded a program that converts windows clips to quick time player so don't worry about that, and you don't need to get clips on just those guys, any clips you find, just post them here.

Ok guys, I apologive for being a jerk before, but I just wasn't in the mood for sarcasm or anything at that time. That being said, I'd still like to see some footage if anyone can find. It doesn't have to be so specific. I have downloaded a program that converts windows clips to quick time player so don't worry about that, and you don't need to get clips on just those guys, any clips you find, just post them here.

Oh ok, just sand in the vagina syndrome. Glad to see you got that taken care of.

Someone should get the link of D'Brickashaw Ferguson giving up three sacks to Mario Williams.

Here's a challenge, try finding a clip of Marcus McNeill giving up a sack. It was 41 games ago.

Archived