1 hour ago, talonmm said:

Yes, but shouldn't this have been the game-plan last year?  You know, when Rodgers went down with a season-ending injury and the phone at Jets HQ starting ringing with decent, unemployed QB's looking to get back into the NFL?

Of course it should have, can’t change what happened a year ago. Have to move on to ‘24.

On 3/8/2024 at 11:46 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Stacking chips. Boy is a lit to kill thos draft and have a team go deep in playoffs.

Happy for him finally a team with a QB and manageable roster run correctly with a good HC and Def coord.

Be nice to have hack cut but hell nothing's perfect 

You queer as folk! 

queer as folk gay GIF

Y’all are menopause personified right now. 

Let’s see what the team looks like after FA and the draft are done.   The Jets are going to sign some guys over the next few days. We’re going to draft a stud OT. AR and AVT is will be back as will 90% of the defense. I’m not saying everything is roses but take a breath and RELAX.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Please name all of the players that signed with other teams today, that the Jets should have signed for their contracted price or more. I’ll wait. 

Eluemunor

Cushenberry

Onwenu

Runyan

Glasgow

Biadasz

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Eluemunor

Cushenberry

Onwenu

Runyan

Glasgow

Biadasz

Let’s leave Tippman at Center.  

Onwenu is not a scheme fit and got too much money. 

Eluemenor, Runyan and Glasgow could have been solid signings.  

My guess is that JD thinks he can do just as well finding a G in round 3.  But there are too many other positions he can fill in round 3 as well.  We need a veteran OL.  

52 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Y’all are menopause personified right now. 

Let’s see what the team looks like after FA and the draft are done.   The Jets are going to sign some guys over the next few days. We’re going to draft a stud OT. AR and AVT is will be back as will 90% of the defense. I’m not saying everything is roses but take a breath and RELAX.

Granted I'm not an older woman but I don't think that's what they do during menopause.