Legal tampering starts Monday so I would think he wants to know what his budget is so he’s probably negotiating pay cuts, restructures and thinking about cuts. 

He doesn’t really have to clear room until Wednesday but why not get an early start lol. 

He’s speaking to Greg about pro free agents and this is where the loss of Alexander will first be felt. 

probably bouncing things off of Phil too. 

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He's watching Dune II again, trying to figure out Baron Harkonnens Holtzman suspensor technology. For... reasons.

Did you like it? Can’t see it for a few more days 

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Did you like it? Can’t see it for a few more days 

Taking the kids to IMAX tomorrow. My second viewing... It's dark and violent (not bloody), and makes some (imo necessary) changes to the Book, but I thought it was an awesome movie. 

Not a "happy ending" like 1984, sets up for Messiah. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Taking the kids to IMAX tomorrow. My second viewing... It's dark and violent (not bloody), and makes some (imo necessary) changes to the Book, but I thought it was an awesome movie. 

I'm hoping he decides to continue on and do the next two books. I think he could do a good job with them and while the Sci-Fi Adaptation of Messiah and Children was nice.. I think they could be really, really good on the big screen.

Hell, let's go! Let's do em all (not the Brian books) and get to the mind control sex cult!

• Post of the Week 2

Having meetings on FA and the draft.

Looking at restructuring contracts for players that should be cut.

I wonder who our plan C is for backup QB?

Most people want to go after Brisett and Minshew, they go elsewhere who is plan C?

21 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm hoping he decides to continue on and do the next two books. I think he could do a good job with them and while the Sci-Fi Adaptation of Messiah and Children was nice.. I think they could be really, really good on the big screen.

Hell, let's go! Let's do em all (not the Brian books) and get to the mind control sex cult!

The Fish Speakers!! Lol

And I hope Momoa clears his calendar for the next decade... 😆 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

That’s good to hear, I heard recently that Herbert didn’t like how Paul was perceived after dune was published, he’s not a hero, so he wrote messiah to set things straight lol 

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Anyone with half a brain knows that Douglas and Saleh's number 1 priority right now is to network and put out feelers so they can find quick NFL employment elsewhere next year.

Anyone with a full brain realizes that they are trying to improve the team so that they can keep the jobs they have.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Anyone with a full brain realizes that they are trying to improve the team so that they can keep the jobs they have.

They know they can't. Working for the idiot Woody doesn't make it any easier either. You can believe whatever you want based on what they say to the media, but they're putting feelers out for sure.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Scotty Wooty Doo Doo said:

What do you think he's doing right now? 

Stacking chips. Boy is a lit to kill thos draft and have a team go deep in playoffs.

Happy for him finally a team with a QB and manageable roster run correctly with a good HC and Def coord.

Be nice to have hack cut but hell nothing's perfect 

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Stacking chips. Boy is a lit to kill thos draft and have a team go deep in playoffs.

Happy for him finally a team with a QB and manageable roster run correctly with a good HC and Def coord.

Be nice to have hack cut but hell nothing's perfect 

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

13 hours ago, Joejet said:

Yes, but shouldn't this have been the game-plan last year?  You know, when Rodgers went down with a season-ending injury and the phone at Jets HQ starting ringing with decent, unemployed QB's looking to get back into the NFL?

• Upvote 1