Did the site crash yesterday?

I kept trying all day to get into the forum, but kept getting a message that the site couldn't perform that action.  I could get to the home page, and that was it.  Did anyone else have a problem?

• Upvote 4

There was an issue with Invision Power Board. It was happening to all of their cloud sites. Anyone who cleared their cache was able to get back in. Sorry this happened, I am hammering them. This is the absolute worst timing.

They tell me the problem is solved. I believe people shouldn't have to clear their cache but if there are issues, please start with that.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

There was an issue with Invision Power Board. It was happening to all of their cloud sites. Anyone who cleared their cache was able to get back in. Sorry this happened, I am hammering them. This is the absolute worst timing.

They tell me the problem is solved. I believe people shouldn't have to clear their cache but if there are issues, please start with that.

Yeah, one time I tried, I god a message from the Invision Power Board telling me that something was wrong and to re-install the software.  I closed that window quickly!  LOL