If you thought last year was awful...

37 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Really?  I work 40 hours a week.  I must have missed the memo

Cynical humor on my part. My dad worked for the City of Los Angeles and he used the Peter (from Office Space) and said maybe 30 hours of work was done per week as a whole as most were either texting or surfing the web on the taxpayers dime. My cousins work for Los Angeles County and say its about the same.

2 hours ago, jamesr said:

I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it all if it does happen. emoji849.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Enjoy? not at all...look at my username, but the reality is that aside the "hiccup" from those two years with Rex Ryan and the mirage from Fitzpatric, this so-called team always finds a way to reach new levels of incompetence constantly. It is not a curse; Namath didn't sell his soul. It appears to be a curse, but only because everyone in the organization is truly way over their heads and they appoint other incompetent people to positions of leadership.

So, to address your comment, I have come to expect the most idiotic course action from the Jets....you know like signing an old injured lineman to protect an old QB. Before the end of the 1st month of football, the jets will be again in disarray. 

On 3/12/2024 at 9:34 AM, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Get ready for the most epic dumbest season of all times. Mediocre GM, clueless HC, OC coach, OL coach, all coming back with a vengeance to make sure everything that was left standing last season is destroyed. Get ready for another locker room disaster. And Rodgers... hahaha, he will never play for the New York Jets again.

☝️Wishes the Jets instead went on an excursion off his shore to the Garoppolos Islands to find a QB

• Haha 2

On 3/12/2024 at 12:37 PM, Matt39 said:

Per Joe Caporoso on his podcast with Connor Rodgers, Hackett was routinely working 18 hour weeks in season. In case you had any questions about this staffs commitment.

Surprised Hackett is so close to Rodgers and a fan of Bernie Sanders. 

The coaching is at the bottom of the league but the roster is near the top

interesting to see how much coaching will hold this team back… Godgers should definitely help the offense immensely 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 8:34 AM, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Get ready for the most epic dumbest season of all times. Mediocre GM, clueless HC, OC coach, OL coach, all coming back with a vengeance to make sure everything that was left standing last season is destroyed. Get ready for another locker room disaster. And Rodgers... hahaha, he will never play for the New York Jets again.

Sorry there is no dumbest post of the day , week or year, though this would qualify.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1