Joey's NFL Mock Draft

stormshadow19

Is there any good reason why we would take Davin Joseph over Max Jean-Gilles?

I dont know anything about D.Joseph and I keep hearing "Larry Allen II" regarding Jean-Gilles.

I just read tonight, in USA TODAY SPORTS WEEKLY, that they have Davis ranked ahead Jean-Gilles? What's Davis got that "Larry Allen II" doesn't?

read the above and do not campare joseph with gilles.they have two different styles.maybe joseph might fit in with jet system better then gilles.
They play the same position, why would I want to compare them? :sarc:

According to this draft: 4th round, Jets have already drafted 5 players on the first day (addressing offensive line, rb and defense, and have C. Whitehurst and M. Robinson available and choose M. Robinson? I would honestly throw up if that happened, jmo.

According to this draft: 4th round, Jets have already drafted 5 players on the first day (addressing offensive line, rb and defense, and have C. Whitehurst and M. Robinson available and choose M. Robinson? I would honestly throw up if that happened, jmo.

Robinson projects to WR in the pros. That's why he's taken there.

But, either way, this draft is garbage. What a waste of a first round pick. Both of them. The second round pick is a reach. And, as far as I remember, Bit doesn't like O'Callaghan. And, I trust his opinion on offensive linemen. Though, following logic, you already drafted one tackle, why draft another, in the same round? You could take that QB everyone wants. I don't mind the Robinson pick. It's kinda hard to project past the first fifteen picks of round two. Ok... alot hard. And they take a center with their other fourth. Also has us drafting a CB in round five, which I don't really mind, as CB depth is important.. but when is he going to play? They've already got four or five CB's ahead of any rookie. Barrett, Dyson, Strait, Miller... I'm probably forgetting one, but you get the point. I'm not sure how this draft sets up for the Jets. This mock, I mean. That and Joseph has a few questions about his character, and I'm not sure the Jets head in that direction with the new leadership here.

If the draft fell that way, I'd use Williams as a chip to trade down, getting an extra second, at the very least. I'd try and recoup the sixth we lost, and possibly picks next year. Trading down to 10, with the Cards, as used in another thread, would net the #10 and the #41, at the very least. Figure that if they trade down, the Cards would pick either Cutler or Young. Then the Pack will take Hawk, if he's there. I'm not sure what the Niners will do. They've got alot of needs. Same with the Raiders. The Bills may take Justice. The Lions will take Huff. So, that leaves the Jets with Ngata (by my prediction/opinion, and nothing else). I assume either the Raiders or NIners would take Williams. So, you can take Ngata or trade down again, if you find a willing partner, but for this sake, we'll say they take Ngata. Then at 29, while I'm not sold at taking a RB, if that must be the choice, I'd take Maroney over Williams. But, there's also DeMarco Ryans to consider too. Or, even fighting against a previous arguement I laid out, they could take one of those CB's. It seems like they're all still on the board at 29. At 35, it says Ryans is still on the board. Or, take MJ Giles. Or Marcus McNeil. Everyone says we already have a LT in Adrian Jones, so take McNeil and put him at RT. Then at 41, take MJ Giles. Stick him at right guard. Let him and McNeil lead a resurgance in the Jets running game. If you so choose, on the legs of Maroney or Williams. Say the Jets didn't take a CB at 29, instead taking Maroney or Williams. At 71, they could have a shot at Cedric Griffin. Or, if offensive is your taste, Maruice Stovall, WR, Notre Dame might be what you want. And he has the size most people on this board crave. As for 97.. I have no problem with Joe Toledo. But, there is a bare DE spot, and people seem to like Ray Edwards.

Just some possibilities. That and I'm a lil bored.

Archived