Schedule release date - any news?

18 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I know that lately this has typically come post-draft, in early May, but wondering if any of our connected friends like @Maxman have received any intel.

I have a copy here I'll scan it and post in a bit.

I wish. Haven't heard anything so it looks like post draft is the plan again.

• Haha 2

As part of the NFL's plan to dominate the landscape of sport pretty much all year round, I would imagine the schedule will be released after the buzz related to the draft begins to die down and after teams host their rookie minicamps. 

Probably mid May.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

The 2023 NFL schedule was released on Thursday, May 11, while the 2022 schedule was released on Thursday, May 12. That means May 9 or May 16 appear to be the most likely target dates this year's release.

The league didn't announce last year's May 11 release date until May 8, so it could take time until the NFL confirms the exact day.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-schedule-release-date-2024-strength/6c859d3529c77dbce16d7ab0

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Usually mid May

This.

It's almost always a few weeks after the Draft.  The NFL likes to see what players go where, particularly the rookie QBs, before finalizing schedules for TNF, SNF, MNF in particular.  I'd guess they're probably 90% done with the schedule at this point.

Selfishly I'm hoping the schedule includes a UK game for us, be great to see the likes of Wilson and Sauce in the flesh. Last time I saw us was that dreadful Falcons game in 2021. 

Appreciate I'll be in a minority with that one of course. 

• Upvote 1