Congrats to Pedro for win #200

Blackout

Congrats Petie. I for one do not begrudge the guy. Thanks for the memories...and that autographed 8 X 10 from the Landsdowne PK. Lot! that will be in my family for years to come!!!

I will say this though, mix in a salad, Petie. I KNOW he never used to have 3 chins before when he played for the Olde Towne Team.

Congrats Petie. I for one do not begrudge the guy. Thanks for the memories...and that autographed 8 X 10 from the Landsdowne PK. Lot! that will be in my family for years to come!!!

I will say this though, mix in a salad, Petie. I KNOW he never used to have 3 chins before when he played for the Olde Towne Team.

I noticed he looked like he gained a little weight too, I think that's good in Pedro's case though.

Just shows how the nationAAAAl league can extend guys' carrer's. Pedro was nowhere near what he was his last year with boston then he goes to the mets and it's the predo of 2001 all over again.

I do not know about 2001....that was a great Pedro. This is a real good Pedro.

Granted, dropping the DH from the batting order is going to help irregardles. I think the weight gain can partially be attributed to his 'weight' program he adopted to strengthen the torn labrum he suffered in Boston. He has been living with it for four years now and probably has altered his mechanics a bit to compensate for the weight and shoulder.

Thanks for the memories Pedro.

Willie is handling Pedro perfectly starting with all the media BS about Pedro not being the opening day starter.

Pedro is also just a great prescence as a teammate as shown by him waiting on the mound last night for Sanchez (who has been a great trade by the early returns) to tell him "now it's your time".

3-0 for Petey and a 5 game lead in the division which is a ML record after 2 weeks.

There's a lot to like about this group so far.

Need to battle through the Floyd-Beltran injuries .

I thought he looked a bit "fuller" since he left Boston. Didn't think it was steroids, but hey, 'ya never know!!!;)

I thought he looked a bit "fuller" since he left Boston. Didn't think it was steroids, but hey, 'ya never know!!!;)

Pedro definitely is a juicer. The way he threw Zimmer to the ground. That was roid rage.

Archived