1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

sh*t, never thought of that as a possabillity.

I presume all the "Leave Rodgers alone!  He can skip anything he wants!" folks would suddenly find renewed interest if this turned out to be the reason he was absent.

Of course, if it was, Saleh would never have described it the way he did, an injury-related absence would of course be fully excused.  Unless, of course, they were trying to hide some injury/reinjury issue from opponents/the public, but that's a bit too far into Tin-Foil-Hat territory for me.

Agreed. Yet, I'm hoping it was to be a guess judge on Ru Paul's Drag race.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Do you think being critical of Rodgers for skipping days means you're not/can't be rooting for Rodgers on gameday?

Do you think you "supporting him" means anything to anyone other than yourself?  

If he throws a bad INT, will you refuse to be critical of it, because you're "supporting him"?

This is just such an odd, odd post to me.  The idea that "rooting" and "support" somehow mandate no criticism or negative comment of any kind about any thing.....just odd.

And why do you keep making it about his politics, and not the specific thing we're all talking about, skipping days of mandatory minicamp.  

Someone asked me a question and I answered it. I absolutely can be critical of any Jets player. There are varying degrees of critical. Rodgers throws an errant pass and one guys says, "Wow, he misfired on that one. And pass"

The next guy say, "Rodgers is clearly done! How can he miss that pass! He's shot!"

Both are critical but to varying degrees. I would have preferred Rodgers attended the mini camp, not because I think it would help with the season, but because I wouldn't have to deal with these insane overreactions. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Someone posted a clip on twitter of Rodgers trying to run at practice last month and he looked very gimpy 

I think it’s 50/50 he retires before week 1

They need to sign Tannehill ASAP!!!!

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

I would have preferred Rodgers attended the mini camp, not because I think it would help with the season, but because I wouldn't have to deal with these insane overreactions. 

You don't "have" to deal with anything, you're choosing to. :roll:

Be assured, Rodgers does not in any way need your simping for him on JN.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You don't "have" to deal with anything, you're choosing to. :roll:

Be assured, Rodgers does not in any way need your simping for him on JN.

Again, you just don't get it. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Again with the name calling. Be better. This is really offensive.

The word has several meanings.  :roll:

EDIT:  You've chosen to ignore content by bicketybam. Options 

There, I've done both of us a favor.  You're welcome, now we'll see if you have any self-control or if you'll keep on spam-replying every post I make on this site.....

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Ignorance is no excuse.

By devolving into name-calling you’ve revealed the bankruptcy of your position. Thanks for making my point for me.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Hey, don’t let these guys get to you, buddy. I, for one, appreciate that you’ve chosen to carry this burden for us. 

It's funny because I know you don't give a 💩 about Rodgers missing mini camp other than it gave you ammo for your schtick 😅 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

EDIT:  You've chosen to ignore content by bicketybam. Options 

There, I've done both of us a favor.  You're welcome, now we'll see if you have any self-control or if you'll keep on spam-replying every post I make on this site.....

I respect your decision.

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Game of Thrones

7 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

It's funny because I know you don't give a 💩 about Rodgers missing mini camp other than it gave you ammo for your schtick 😅 

This is the kind of stuff you think is funny? 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Better pick out a nice dress for the nomination ceremony

I am honered to be the first recipient, and as your captain I will lead us to these times of abundance. You need me on this wall! I will end the longest current playoff drought in American sports. I will put an end to the feeble incompetence of the entire JN captain legacy. As your captain, we will return to the glory of fur coats and pantry hose, I have a dream! I will restore the Lombardi trophy to it's rightful home, Sheepshead Bay, BROOKLYN. I am the man for this job, I am called to be your leader. Kneel before Zod!

image.png

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

I'm telling you guys. They meant TRIP literally

He's zooted on the shrooms and mad honey in a cave in Nepal somewhere right now, massaging his ankle and tanning his dirt star. He has no idea everyone is freaking out, and as we all know it won't matter come July anyway. 

Let's just hope a few brain cells survive. 

Edit: Saleh is just mad because he can't go.

• Haha 2

LOL..." inexcused" was what Saleh claimed 4 times for Rodgers which isn't even a word according to raving Florio... "Dude it ain't a word!" .... "I've reached my lifetime limit of Rodgers bullsh!t !"

Rodgers is probably somewhere enjoying all this as payback for saying inoculated!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TexJet said:

Who cares? He's been a model citizen since he got here. Why waste cycles on this.

Why is he a model citizen? Our last QB never quit on the team so what makes Rodgers so special? 😉 

He's been a team leader since he got here. Has participated in everything. Acted as QB on scout team while rehabbing. Taken players under his wing. But hey, miss a couple of practices in June and he's quit on the team. Seriously!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, TexJet said:

He's been a team leader since he got here. Has participated in everything. Acted as QB on scout team while rehabbing. Taken players under his wing.

Isn't that part of his job as Franchise QB?

5 minutes ago, TexJet said:

.... and he's quit on the team.

Has anyone actually said that?

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Isn't that part of his job as Franchise QB?

Has anyone actually said that?

His actions coming back from a torn achilles are not the norm. Most QB's making "several 10's of millions" would have called it quits considering it was an injury no one has ever come back from in the same season.

You've chosen to ignore content by bicketybam. Options 

Why do I get the feeling you just can't stop yourself from quoting all my posts, lol......

I feel like this might become very painful for you, not getting the attention from me you so clearly seek.

• More Ugh 1

17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Where do we think Rodgers has gone off to? No one is saying, but Cowherd thinks it‘s a euro vacation, the internet thinks it the RFK event, and Chase Daniel claims he knows, but only says that it’s “expensive.” 

Why isn't "I don't care" an option?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Warfish said:

Why do I get the feeling you just can't stop yourself from quoting all my posts, lol......

You post easily refutable tripe. I thought I was on ignore? That means you should ignore me. I didn't agree to the same.

• Haha 1