A to Z Sports Film Room: Jets Have the Best Roster in the NFL

My biggest issue with these types of articles is when they talk about the “The Future Hall of Famer” at QB, and implies that means Hall of Fame quality play.  AR8 may not be up for Hall of Fame play anymore.  Age does catch everyone.  We shall see.  

2 minutes ago, varjet said:

My biggest issue with these types of articles is when they talk about the “The Future Hall of Famer” at QB, and implies that means Hall of Fame quality play.  AR8 may not be up for Hall of Fame play anymore.  Age does catch everyone.  We shall see.  

he is not and he is 40 coming off a major injury and history is against him-one qb (brady) excelled at 40 or above-that is it

Joe saddled this franchise with bad qb choices

Wilson is an all time Bust

Arod was a terrible move-last year was awful, this year folks expecting hall of fame play are insane-backing up Arod is a guy that can NEVER stay healthy

• More Ugh 1

I'll never understand where this "Rodgers will play at his MVP level" myth came from. I don't think I've ever seen a person here proclaim that. But Rodgers is an NFL QB veteran with 20 years of experience. He's an intelligent QB (when was the last time we had one of those?) and by all accounts he still has a great arm. If he stays healthy he will have a great year for us.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Larz said:

49ers best roster obviously 

Chiefs best player and best 1-2 combo

Jets best way to get clicks. 

Our defense is maybe the most talented in the NFL.  I don’t like our WR situation and our OL looks good paper but Smith is insanely injury prone and Olu looked raw in OTAs

On 7/18/2024 at 3:24 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

This is long but a pretty good watch/listen. It's not all flowers and he's surprisingly critical about some players I didn't expect.

For those who took the time to really listen to this breakdown.  It was just OUTSTANDING!!

Dude's analysis concerning Huff is like so many out here...  WHY DID WE LET HIM GO!!!

The Jets under Douglas do many things right, no doubt ------- but they do SOME DUMB THINGS! And you can't ignore it!

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

such dumb sh*t havnt won sh*t havent had a winning record in forever..yet constantly gets praised as the best roster. LOL

Franchise is so full of it and concerned more about PR

Constantly gets praised for the best roster?? You're going to have to refresh my memory. Was it the Zach Wilson teams? The Darnold era? Maybe the year when they had McCown? That was a potent bunch of guys.

On 7/19/2024 at 10:11 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

image.thumb.png.c638c8be433b16aa92358e02fe6f3fb9.png

image.thumb.png.c1b178d8d3cab196a88ce2f4cd2f7b8c.png

My thoughts on CJ aside, even if conceding to the individual player grades, where does that overall position grade for LB come from, being well above any player?

Beyond that, the biggest question mark will be if those Rodgers and Smith grades are based far more on years past than present.