No Reddick = No Super Bowl

Just now, Matt39 said:

I gave you 15 teams. Why are you doing this?

Because you made a list without backing it up without any evidence. Show me all the late round picks that are so much better than JD’s if that’s your argument. You either don’t or can’t. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, slats said:

Because you made a list without backing it up without any evidence. Show me all the late round picks that are so much better than JD’s if that’s your argument. You either don’t or can’t. 

Mark Andrews 3rd round

Voorhees 7th round

Mekari -UDFA

Pat Ricard - Pro Bowl FB UDFA

Madubuike- 3rd round

Travis Jones -3rd round

Brandon Stephen’s 3rd round

Tucker UDFA, best kicker of all time 

also several first and second rounders in key slots for the Ravens

which team should we do next 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Mark Andrews 3rd round

Voorhees 7th round

Mekari -UDFA

Madubuike- 3rd round

Travis Jones -3rd round

Go ahead, only 18 more to go…

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Mark Andrews 3rd round

Voorhees 7th round

Mekari -UDFA

Madubuike- 3rd round

Travis Jones -3rd round

Did Vorhees tear his ACL during the combine?  Pretty sure he's never played a down in the league.  lol

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JiFtheOracle said:

Did Vorhees tear his ACL during the combine?  Pretty sure he's never played a down in the league.  lol

He’s a starter. Go ahead, tell us how good Douglas has been for the Jets. They have one starter (Carter) who was drafted after round 2. The gaslighting here is getting wild 

Just now, Matt39 said:

He’s a starter. Go ahead, tell us how good Douglas has been for the Jets. They have be starter (Carter) who was drafted after round 2. The gaslighting here is getting wild 

I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm laughing at you defending your position by listing a player you've never seen play Football. 

• Haha 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

I mean, it’d be cool to hear that Max Mitchell wasn’t getting ritually abused every day in camp, but it is what it is. 

True, or you could be encouraged by Olu and Warren looking like they could LT and RT of the future.  

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I'm not arguing one way or another, I'm laughing at you defending your position by listing a player you've never seen play Football. 

He’s the starter though? Not sure why that’s funny. How’s Fields look?

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

The good news for Justin Fields is that his best route to being the starter (he will be) is just letting Rus cook.

But to answer your question, he looks like a Superstar

You’re still going to pretend Fields is good aren’t you. I commend the delusion.

Just now, Matt39 said:

He’s the starter though? Not sure why that’s funny. How’s Fields look?

It's funny because you've never seen him play NFL Football and listed him as a successful pick.  It was comical use of gaslighting the board.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’d be more encouraging if one or both was able to start now(?)

Sure, if they werent sitting behind a HOF LT and a veteran stud, I'd be concerned but looks like Olu could start if necessary, which is good and we saw Carter Warren start as a rookie, during the best stretch of OL play on the season.

idk, it's like, all perspective man

3 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

It's funny because you've never seen him play NFL Football and listed him as a successful pick.  It was comical use of gaslighting the board.

Slats asked who the starters were on other rosters that were selected after round 2. He fit the category.

30 minutes ago, slats said:

Does it really matter?  We have not made the playoffs with this regime.  Do we want to point out the truth or play pretenders? 

Just now, Bronx said:

Does it really matter?  We have not made the playoffs with this regime.  Do we want to point out the truth or play pretenders? 

I’m cool with valid criticisms. It’s the bull**** ones that get under my skin. The team needs to win this year, that’s certainly fair to say. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, slats said:

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Slats asked who the starters were on other rosters that were selected after round 2. He fit the category.

He did?  Doesnt look like it but whatever brah, it's all good dude.  I'm not battling your brilliance.  Just pointing out some error in your argument.  

1 minute ago, JiFtheOracle said:

He did?  Doesnt look like it but whatever brah, it's all good dude.  I'm not battling your brilliance.  Just pointing out some error in your argument.  

Who are the Jets late round pick starters?