Last 2 Jets Pats Games

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Overall score….41-6

It’s a new day fellas.

Enjoy 

AR8 will likely be here this year and next.  After that, the future is very uncertain.  And to celebrate the meaningless week 17 win last year (after we had lost like 15 in a row to them) seems kind of silly to me but have at it, I guess.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

AR8 will likely be here this year and next.  After that, the future is very uncertain.  And to celebrate the meaningless week 17 win last year (after we had lost like 15 in a row to them) seems kind of silly to me but have at it, I guess.

If Zach Wilson hadn't quit on the team and was the QB that last game, you would still be taking victory laps 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

maybe it wasnt so meaningless. maybe beating them last year and breaking that streak gave them the confidence they needed to beat them again.

remember there was no Aaron Rodgers last year. we beat them with Trevor Sieman. the kids stood up, the CS stood up and won that game. i think that meant something to the players.

if we would have lost last year and won last night it would have been because we needed Rodgers to end the streak. but no, everybody BUT Aarron Rodgers ended that streak last year. just like the Eagles streak. these kids broke that streak. it wasnt broken because we needed some future HOF QB to do it. 

i think that means something to these kids mentally.

17 minutes ago, doitny said:

maybe it wasnt so meaningless. maybe beating them last year and breaking that streak gave them the confidence they needed to beat them again.

remember there was no Aaron Rodgers last year. we beat them with Trevor Sieman. the kids stood up, the CS stood up and won that game. i think that meant something to the players.

if we would have lost last year and won last night it would have been because we needed Rodgers to end the streak. but no, everybody BUT Aarron Rodgers ended that streak last year. just like the Eagles streak. these kids broke that streak. it wasnt broken because we needed some future HOF QB to do it. 

i think that means something to these kids mentally.

You think last year's week 17 win had something to do with last night's win?  I hope you're joking

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So your point is that after the next 31 games the future is very uncertain?

Is there a team we can’t say that about for one reason or another? 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You think last year's week 17 win had something to do with last night's win?  I hope you're joking

You think last years week 17 win has something to do with uncertainty of the 2026 season right now?  
Seriously?  

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You think last years week 17 win has something to do with uncertainty of the 2026 season right now?  
Seriously?  

I don't see how you've tied these points together.

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So your point is that after the next 31 games the future is very uncertain?

Is there a team we can’t say that about for one reason or another? 

Fair, but teams with FQBs have a lot more certain future than teams that have a FQB that will be 42 and likely retiring.

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Fair, but teams with FQBs have a lot more certain future than teams that have a FQB that will be 42 and likely retiring.

What does having a 42 year old QB have to do with anyone having a FQB?  Rodgers being injured all of last season kept us from getting a young FQB how exactly?  Winning one less game would have earned the Jets a FQB how? By drafting a day 2 talent in the top 5 out of desperation?  That’s all that’s needed?  
Other than Mahomes and the Chiefs I don’t see one team that should be a huge favorite to win over the Jets because their QB is young.