Andy Reid .... Robert Saleh

Andy Reid is the most unhealthy human in the NFL and his blood type is mayonnaise. Saleh is a physical specimen who runs 10,000 steps a day.

Perhaps these two gentlemen are prioritizing different things.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rochester Jets said:

Even if the Jets get into the playoffs, I seriously doubt Saleh somehow out coaches guys like Reid, Harbaugh, McDermott, etc.  Not much separates teams nowadays, so to have such a gap in talent on the coaching staff might be impossible to overcome.

I seriously doubt Saleh outcoaches my high school intramural football coach...

• Haha 2

If your head coach is not calling the plays in 2024 nfl you're behind the times 
If your qb is too fragile to run qb sneak at the one yard line in 2024 nfl you're totally screwed 
If your HC is too freaking idiotic to just run the ball 4 times with the one guy on the team that nearly always gets positive yards ... I have no words.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

If your HC is too freaking idiotic to just run the ball 4 times with the one guy on the team that nearly always gets positive yards ... I have no words.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hackett slash Rodgers calls the plays not Saleh 

If memory serves Saleh did not want to trade darnold and also did not want to hire Hackett