We need to be sellers, not buyers

4 hours ago, Bronx said:

Many are eager to turn this season around. I believe Woody should prevent Joey Dog from trading assets; instead, we should concentrate on the future by accumulating picks, not discarding them. Aaron Rodgers is not the solution for this team; we certainly shouldn't overpay for declining veterans.

I would prefer to see either of these players traded before contract extension issues arise:

1. Breece Hall for a 1st or 2nd round pick would be a bargain. We already possess one of the youngest players to score a touchdown on Allen.

2. Sauce for two 1st round picks. Despite his lackluster year, he will command a significant salary to re-sign. It's best to trade him while his value remains high.

We should aim towards the future and forget about the short-term splurge without dividends. 

U do not know what all in means - 

I’m from the Bronx too

you just embarrassed my hometown

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

OP is correct but the blind homerism won't let anyone see it.

In a couple years they'll take this stance as if they weren't against it.

It’s a good plan if we were not already all

in. We are all in pal. It’s gonna suck in a few years yes. It’s a known consequence 

1 hour ago, shawn306 said:

OMG can we just take a step back.

What is next. Tankathon  at 2-2

Some of you folks are unreal

I have been advocating for Sauce's trade since week one defeat,  for the record. 

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

And a stupid opinion. 

Maybe.

BTW, I think that he is vastly overrated. I know that you are going to mention probowls, but Jamal Adams was a probowler as well.