lock and dump!

Bronx

On 10/10/2024 at 4:33 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

If I were a famous celebrity there is a 0.0% chance I'd be on social media. Have a manager/PR team run some kind of public facing account, but never go on that yourself.

This is exactly what I do.

I have a 2-person team who handles my X tweets, and 3 persons who handle my JetNation takes. I will never see the replies to this post! 🤣

• Haha 1

• Bronx changed the title to lock and dump!
On 10/10/2024 at 8:16 PM, Matt39 said:

Sauces nickname got him praise he didn’t earn. Hes not a good football player. It’s Jamal Adams all over. Sauce might actually be worse. He’s close to out of the league if he doesn’t learn how to break down and tackle. 

There’s not one thing Sauce has in common with Jamal Adams.  From self promotion, selfishness to an All Pro, Pro Bowler every season he’s been an NFL’r.  
There are some brain busting takes in this thread.  It’s like Darwin trying to make a point.  
People watch games and come away thinking Sauce and the D are a problem?  OK

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

There’s not one thing Sauce has in common with Jamal Adams.  From self promotion, selfishness to an All Pro, Pro Bowler every season he’s been an NFL’r.  
There are some brain busting takes in this thread.  It’s like Darwin trying to make a point.  
People watch games and come away thinking Sauce and the D are a problem?  OK

I mean his nickname alone is self promotion lol. Gardner has to be careful with the way his career is trending…the tape doesn’t lie.

• Ugh 1

On 10/10/2024 at 5:00 PM, Warfish said:

Modern athletes seem to love getting tangled in off-field social media distractions.  No wonder so many of them play so sloppy come gameday, they're thinking about tweets instead of catching easy INT's.

Really strange that he can hang onto a jersey so well, but when it comes to catching the ball, errrr, uhhhh, not so much.

16 hours ago, JiFtheOracle said:

This. 

One of my proudest accomplishment in life is that I've never had or started a social media account of any type (I do have LinkedIn, necessary for my profession).  I like to proudly share that information w/ people.  Ofcourse, I leave out the part I have 100k posts on a Football message board.

You learned well from me sweet one

-DCL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I mean his nickname alone is self promotion lol. Gardner has to be careful with the way his career is trending…the tape doesn’t lie.

So tell me why and when he got the nickname?  Did he make it up when he went to Cincy or the Jets?  Or was it given to him as a six year old.  Guess the right answer for bonus points.  🙄😒
What tape?  He had a couple of penalties called on him this season?  One which was horrendous?  
The guy was the 4th overall pick and was named the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year and was the first rookie cornerback since Ronnie Lott in 1981 to be named first-team All-Pro.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So tell me why and when he got the nickname?  Did he make it up when he went to Cincy or the Jets?  Or was it given to him as a six year old.  Guess the right answer for bonus points.  🙄😒
What tape?  He had a couple of penalties called on him this season?  One which was horrendous?  
The guy was the 4th overall pick and was named the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year and was the first rookie cornerback since Ronnie Lott in 1981 to be named first-team All-Pro.  

Great.