Which scenario pisses you off more as a fan?

Which is worse II?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse II?

• Being a terrible football team
    • Being a talented but very stupid football team

• AFJF changed the title to Which scenario pisses you off more as a fan?
59 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Being a terrible football team that gets blown out every week?

Being a team with enough talent to win football games but being too dumb to make it happen?

Let's be honest, besides Kinlaw penalties, were the Jets dumb or the referees making the dumb "mistakes" last night. The PIs where the balls were way over the wrs head and the holding calls, especially on the Allen Td, where was it?

Just now, BradSmith16fan said:

Let's be honest, besides Kinlaw penalties, were the Jets dumb or the referees making the dumb "mistakes" last night. The PIs where the balls were way over the wrs head and the holding calls, especially on the Allen Td, where was it?

Also how about the act job by Josh for the roughing the passer?

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was laughing my way through that 2-14 Jets team in 2020.  Being so inept it’s humorous was fun.

This is not fun.  

When they suck you just accept it and it doesn't hurt as much. I would just adopt another team to watch good, winning football. Now, it is just aggravating to watch the team and not fun at all.

being talented and stupid for me

heard the coach on the way home last night and of course it is look at tape, look at everything and we will get this fixed. Simply can't remember how many years in a row it is that we hear the same thing regardless of coach yet week after week same issues and same result

and nfl has to address the refs - this is not a complaint that they cost the jets a game - 22 penalties across both teams with horrible calls going both ways.

Game is simply unwatchable.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was laughing my way through that 2-14 Jets team in 2020.  Being so inept it’s humorous was fun.

This is not fun.  

I thought of that team after the game last night and remembered how I just stopped watching and caring at some point.  This season was supposed to be the opposite of that yet here we are.  It’s not that they’re losing competitively.  They’re losing because they have no leadership or confidence that they can win.  They play down to every opponent in every situation.  It drives me crazy every week.