Banners Billboards Boycott

I think, for me...this is the most lost this franchise has been...Where do you go from here?  You have a dumb owner who won't pull the plug on this awful experiment.  A 40 year old QB with nothing waiting in the wings (Another reason why it should've been Sam Howell they signed over Tyrod, at least he's young and could grow). An offensive line filled with old men and injury prone overrated players. 

A defense that is overrated.

Part of me says the 1st guy they should trade is Breece.  We aren't paying him and Allen has looked good enough.  May as well get a high pick for him.

Someone will take this job, because it's 1 of 32.  But how are you convincing a Vrabel to come here?  

It's just so bad.

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, usanyj said:

I think, for me...this is the most lost this franchise has been...Where do you go from here?  You have a dumb owner who won't pull the plug on this awful experiment.  A 40 year old QB with nothing waiting in the wings (Another reason why it should've been Sam Howell they signed over Tyrod, at least he's young and could grow). An offensive line filled with old men and injury prone overrated players. 

A defense that is overrated.

Part of me says the 1st guy they should trade is Breece.  We aren't paying him and Allen has looked good enough.  May as well get a high pick for him.

Someone will take this job, because it's 1 of 32.  But how are you convincing a Vrabel to come here?  

It's just so bad.

My fear is that he won't go for Vrabel. When does he ever go for a real coach?

30 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

My fear is that he won't go for Vrabel. When does he ever go for a real coach?

If he's scared of that...he's even more scared of giving him the keys....you give vrabel the keys, he gets to gm and coach.