The Official Thank God You are Gone Herm/Bradway Appreciation Thread

SouthernJet

This proves nothing, but here's what's being said on the web:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5560234

"28. Kansas City: The Chiefs took some great character players in Penn State defensive end Tamba Hali, Purdue safety Bernard Pollard and Alabama quarterback Brodie Croyle, but the general consensus is that they reached on all three of these players. Hali may be simply a situational pass rusher and Croyle has had so many injuries that one ESPN commentator said he may have to sit for two years before he's really ready to contribute. Grade: D"

Shades of Bryan Thomas, Sioh Pouha and God knows how many DBs.

Hali has a remarkable life story, he's obviously a great person and you have to wish him well. But always got the impression that Edwards thinks the United Way ads are almost as important as the game.

This proves nothing, but here's what's being said on the web:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5560234

"28. Kansas City: The Chiefs took some great character players in Penn State defensive end Tamba Hali, Purdue safety Bernard Pollard and Alabama quarterback Brodie Croyle, but the general consensus is that they reached on all three of these players. Hali may be simply a situational pass rusher and Croyle has had so many injuries that one ESPN commentator said he may have to sit for two years before he's really ready to contribute. Grade: D"

Shades of Bryan Thomas, Sioh Pouha and God knows how many DBs.

Hali has a remarkable life story, he's obviously a great person and you have to wish him well. But always got the impression that Edwards thinks the United Way ads are almost as important as the game.

you know,, when I saw the Hali story I actually cynically said 'I bet that Turd Herm drafts him so he can milk some of the Press that will follow that story',,,,,,

I know its cyncial but we all know Herm spent more time in the Press room that than the film room and I can see this media whore hornin in.

image_1847391.jpg

you know,, when I saw the Hali story I actually cynically said 'I bet that Turd Herm drafts him so he can milk some of the Press that will follow that story',,,,,,

I know its cyncial but we all know Herm spent more time in the Press room that than the film room and I can see this media whore hornin in.

image_1847391.jpg

"You see...Tablahadjili - or whatever his name is...is a great story. Obviously. And it's great obviously on so many levels. That's obvious to every one I'm sure. That's why I scheduled this improm...impro....this out of the ordinary press conference - so I can tell you all that. Obviously. Reminds me of when I first met Lia. There was this BBQ you see. Matter of fact it was right here in KC...

Archived