Will there be a Jet-Giant scrimmage again this summer?

Blackout

I am told this is going to happen on Saturday August 5th. Who told me this you ask? The voices in my head.

Take it for what it is worth. But they are right about 51% of the time.

From a former military guy point of you...you can look damn good in training, but once those boots hit the ground and it becomes "live action", you would be surprised how the John Wayne types in training all of a sudden turn out to be the ostrich type.

One of the funniest things I ever saw was when I went to Whitehall st in NY for my Military enlistment physical! All these tough talking dudes were there just ahead of us in line! Then we went to where they draw your Blood and put the warm vial in you hand to go to the next station! The Big Dudes were falling down and fainting all over the place!! There was Blood everywhere!:D

One of the funniest things I ever saw was when I went to Whitehall st in NY for my Military enlistment physical! All these tough talking dudes were there just ahead of us in line! Then we went to where they draw your Blood and put the warm vial in you hand to go to the next station! The Big Dudes were falling down and fainting all over the place!! There was Blood everywhere!:D

Whitehall St...now, there's a place. Savage, one of the first things out of my mouth was, you have got to be kidding, this place looks like George Washington got his physical here. What a freaken dump.

Archived