The New York Yankees: EVERY PLAYER wants to wear pinstripes

JonEJet

Good.

Should be a great replacement for Kevin Brown next year.

=D>

who's gonna replace Kevin Brown this year? Like, say, tommorrow?

And who's gonna replace Geoffery the Giraffe when he breaks down again?

And what about all these mid-level NL guys brought in by fat george that now have to possibly pitch more than 6 innings to better than average hitting teams with DHs?

What about the 2 cadavers on the active roster...Tino and Bernie?

When can we expect Jack Clark and Steve Kemp to come back to the Bronx since it is 1985 all over again?

The Yankees secret weapon ... Ching Ming Wang

Throws in the Mid 90's and tore it up this spring ... really opened some eyes and the organization is very high on this kid

He'll make a tremendous 5th Starter ... mark it down

I heard the same things said about Young Bum Kim

• 2 months later...
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/content/sports/epaper/2005/03/29/a1c_PBP_MARLINS_0329.html

Why the Yanks will win for the next 100 years? Because we're the most storied francise in sport...who wouldn't dream of wearing the best uniform in sport!!

I guess we ALL know what that means...Not only did JonEJinx ruin the 2005 Yankee season, but the next 100 as well.

Dont even get me started on what this does to the career of Carl Pavano, a seemingly very nice young man who doesnt deserve this!

Since he posted this ridiculous article in mid-season...does that mean the Yanks are screwed for 101 years?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/content/sports/epaper/2005/03/29/a1c_PBP_MARLINS_0329.html

Why the Yanks will win for the next 100 years? Because we're the most storied francise in sport...who wouldn't dream of wearing the best uniform in sport!!

I guess we ALL know what that means...Not only did JonEJinx ruin the 2005 Yankee season, but the next 100 as well.

Dont even get me started on what this does to the career of Carl Pavano, a seemingly very nice young man who doesnt deserve this!

Since he posted this ridiculous article in mid-season...does that mean the Yanks are screwed for 101 years?

Didn't you call Wang a bum earlier in this thread? I'm sure you had never heard of him, but you were wrong.

Didn't you call Wang a bum earlier in this thread? I'm sure you had never heard of him, but you were wrong.

I wouldnt say that I called Wang a "bum" as you apparently are reading into my statment. You remember Boston's one time closer...total self destruction personified, Byung Hyun Kim? We call him Young Bum Kim 'round these parts. And all I said was that he came lauded as this submarining pitcher that throws mid-90s and blah blah blah...and he couldnt get anybody out!

I didnt make a prediction about Wang's ability. In case you havent noticed...I dont make predictions. That kind of thing is for yahoos like JonEJinx, who's never right, or blowhard talk show hosts. Another misconception about me is that I am incapable of calling it like it is...unless its anti-Yankee. I always call it like I see it. Wang has been a tremendous pitcher thus far. In fact, I'd say he is your ace. A word of caution, in the event that he doesnt pan out, I wouldnt start the verbal fellatio just yet.

I wouldnt say that I called Wang a "bum" as you apparently are reading into my statment. You remember Boston's one time closer...total self destruction personified, Byung Hyun Kim? We call him Young Bum Kim 'round these parts. And all I said was that he came lauded as this submarining pitcher that throws mid-90s and blah blah blah...and he couldnt get anybody out!

I didnt make a prediction about Wang's ability. In case you havent noticed...I dont make predictions. That kind of thing is for yahoos like JonEJinx, who's never right, or blowhard talk show hosts. Another misconception about me is that I am incapable of calling it like it is...unless its anti-Yankee. I always call it like I see it. Wang has been a tremendous pitcher thus far. In fact, I'd say he is your ace. A word of caution, in the event that he doesnt pan out, I wouldnt start the verbal fellatio just yet.

Archived