Our favorite place for information...Pro Football Talk

NIGHT STALKER

Says that Harrington is stinking up the joint...not Ricky's "joint", but fins mini camp...

HARRINGTON LOOKS HORRIBLE

Word around the league is that Dolphins backup quarterback Joey Harrington has looked horrible in his first official minicamp with the team.

Harrington, the third overall pick in the 2002 draft, was acquired via a trade in May from the Lions. The Dolphins sent to Detroit a sixth-round pick in 2007. The pick could upgrade to a fifth-rounder.

We're not suggesting that Harrington is in line to not make the team, but with starter Daunte Culpepper apparently well ahead of schedule in his rehab from that torn knee ligament trifecta and with No.3 quarterback Cleo Lemon arguably better suited to serve as Culpepper's understudy given that they both are far more mobile than Harrington, we wouldn't be surprised to see Lemon leapfrog Harrington at some point during the 2006 season.

LIONS must be laughing there azzes off over this...

Yeah, especially since PFT is such credible institution. Form the camp reports I've read Joey is neather lighting it up or having a tough time. Basically he's where he should be at this point in learning a new system. Reports are his arm strength and accuracy are none issues.

Yeah, especially since PFT is such credible institution. Form the camp reports I've read Joey is neather lighting it up or having a tough time. Basically he's where he should be at this point in learning a new system. Reports are his arm strength and accuracy are none issues.

And being the non biased :rolleyes: source of information on your beloved dolphins, I'm sure you have it right and PFT has it all wrong.

And being the non biased :rolleyes: source of information on your beloved dolphins, I'm sure you have it right and PFT has it all wrong.

Yes well you'd like to believe that wouldn't you?? So how much credability comes with anything you say?? I'm not the one that gave PFT their less then repspectable reputation, did I?? You can believe what you want abot Harrington I could care less, but the two QB's we have now are better then the two QB's we had last year....by a mile. As with most Jet fans they wouldn't give the fins credit if their hair was on fire. So no real surprise you choose to believe PFT. It's what you want to believe.

Well fish head..The same site that says Saban is the Best coach in the league.... Grain of salt....

Yes well you'd like to believe that wouldn't you?? So how much credability comes with anything you say?? I'm not the one that gave PFT their less then repspectable reputation, did I?? You can believe what you want abot Harrington I could care less, but the two QB's we have now are better then the two QB's we had last year....by a mile. As with most Jet fans they wouldn't give the fins credit if their hair was on fire. So no real surprise you choose to believe PFT. It's what you want to believe.

Wrong. I do give them credit.

I think the Dolphins had the best off season, in terms of upgrades.

- Losing Ricky. Upgrade.

- Losing scrub QBs. Upgrade.

- Getting Daunte. Upgrade.

- Getting Joey. Upgrade (over Sage).

Any team that made 9-7 off of a horrible 4-12 season and with no QBs did well in my book.

BZ

Wrong. I do give them credit.

I think the Dolphins had the best off season, in terms of upgrades.

- Losing Ricky. Upgrade.

- Losing scrub QBs. Upgrade.

- Getting Daunte. Upgrade.

- Getting Joey. Upgrade (over Sage).

Any team that made 9-7 off of a horrible 4-12 season and with no QBs did well in my book.

BZ

I don't doubt Daunte is an upgrade at QB over Frerotte. Harrington has never really been good so he's only considered an upgrade based on his draft slot from 4 years ago. Losing Ricky is not an upgrade, no matter what he smokes. He carried the team during their winning streak last year. They sucked without him.

Well, you know, we Army Rangers have no credibility. Instead of killing the message, you decided to kill the messenger. My original header was mocking PFT, but you had to get your nose out of joint and then you wonder why when you come on a Jets fan forum you get abuse.

Well, you know, we Army Rangers have no credibility. Instead of killing the message, you decided to kill the messenger. My original header was mocking PFT, but you had to get your nose out of joint and then you wonder why when you come on a Jets fan forum you get abuse.

And being the non biased source of information on your beloved dolphins, I'm sure you have it right and PFT has it all wrong.

Did you write this?? Yes you did, I guess you can write what you want but I can't. And what, are you trying to tell me you're an "Army Ranger"? So.... what do you want, a brownie button??

Did you write this?? Yes you did, I guess you can write what you want but I can't. And what, are you trying to tell me you're an "Army Ranger"? So.... what do you want, a brownie button??

Having served my country, I think you owe me more than a "brownie button"...do you live in South Florida by any chance...I'll let you give it to me in person...and yeah, I wrote that, so let me ask you, I'm supposed to take your word for it then? Who the hell are you? Like I said, I'd be more than willing to meet you anytime anywhere so you can set me straight.

Dude, you don't want to go around attacking longtime posters.

Especially ones that have served their country.

Having served my country, I think you owe me more than a "brownie button"...do you live in South Florida by any chance...I'll let you give it to me in person...and yeah, I wrote that, so let me ask you, I'm supposed to take your word for it then? Who the hell are you? Like I said, I'd be more than willing to meet you anytime anywhere so you can set me straight.

I seriously don't think it's appropriate you use your sevice to this country as a tool to gain an edge in this forum. It has nothing to do with what we were talking about. I thank you for your sevice and apologize if my comment was disrespectful in any way, but lets not forget there is no draft and your dsecision to join the military was soley by choice. It does no diminish your role, but at the same time it's your responsibility to represent the country by respecting those you defend.

I never knew you were in the Military and my comments before you posted had nothing to do with your sevice to this country. I will say this if my time comes to sevrve this country, I'll fight and die for this country just like everyone else. From this point forward please don't use your sevice to this country to gain an edge in a debate, it's a low shot and in poor taste. Lets keep the battle between rival fans just that, a battle between rival fans.

I seriously don't think it's appropriate you use your sevice to this country as a tool to gain an edge in this forum. It has nothing to do with what we were talking about. I thank you for your sevice and apologize if my comment was disrespectful in any way, but lets not forget there is no draft and your dsecision to join the military was soley by choice. It does no diminish your role, but at the same time it's your responsibility to represent the country by respecting those you defend.

I never knew you were in the Military and my comments before you posted had nothing to do with your sevice to this country. I will say this if my time comes to sevrve this country, I'll fight and die for this country just like everyone else. From this point forward please don't use your sevice to this country to gain an edge in a debate, it's a low shot and in poor taste. Lets keep the battle between rival fans just that, a battle between rival fans.

'but lets not forget there is no draft and your dsecision to join the military was soley by choice". See, there you go assuming things again. I apologized to the board and I will not get into this further other than to tell you that I was drafted and while you were **** canning your baby undies, I was in the A Shau Valley with the 101st A/B.

You dumb schmuck. You don't even know what he was referring to

as far as being in the Rangers. He's talking about the Vietnam war

when there was a draft.

And as far as your apology, even the Na zis did a better job at Nurenburg.

As far as when your time comes to serve your country as you say,

its obvious your some college puke home for the summer because

if you were older than that you wouldn't have said that.

And why don't you meet Fl. I would like to get in on that. I'll

show you what I do to horses that get too smart for their own good.

Why bite his head off because his posted an article?

Who gives a **** what you think about PFT?

Why would you call him greenteeth? Why would you say anything about him being an Army ranger? Why personally attack these guys because they are discussing the ****ty dolphins?

You have the nerve to report this thread like a 3rd grader??

YOU & YOUR POSTS ARE WHAT GOT THIS THREAD LOCKED.

Hope that clears things up.

Thank you mods. Feel the pain was just screwing around here. I banned him.

To those that he offended...sorry I didn't ban him yesterday. Wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Live and learn!

Thank you mods. Feel the pain was just screwing around here. I banned him.

To those that he offended...sorry I didn't ban him yesterday. Wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Live and learn!

BANNED?

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

What, did he stick up for Herm?

BZ

my 2 cents---- I just reread the thread. feel the pain got banned??????

remember this is just my opinion. this site is run fantastically by a great bunch of guys. I enjoy input from rival fans & I think banning him was a little harsh.

remember this is just my opinion. this site is run fantastically by a great bunch of guys. I enjoy input from rival fans & I think banning him was a little harsh.

BAN THIS GUY for disagreeing....:P

Joe...

He was reporting a bunch of posts. We have had more reported posts in the past 2 days than we had in the past 6 months. I don't think he was here to do anything other than screw around. This is a volunteer operation. He was causing us more work than it was worth!

If he was being serious then I am sorry it didn't work out for him here.

Joe...

He was reporting a bunch of posts. We have had more reported posts in the past 2 days than we had in the past 6 months. I don't think he was here to do anything other than screw around. This is a volunteer operation. He was causing us more work than it was worth!

If he was being serious then I am sorry it didn't work out for him here.

ok fair enough max. laziness has been in my family's bloodline for many generations & i'm currently honing this lost art to perfection. If that bastid was causing anyone undo wo.....wor......woor.....screw it I can't even bring myself to typing the dang word , you know the "w" word then I can see why he has to go

seriously, it makes no sense complaining to mods especially on a rival site.

on an even more serious matter, whats verde doing in diehards avatar :)

Archived