TICK, TICK, TICK .. Jets to win more than Pats in 2007.

SouthernJet

...because the Pats haven't had their share of injuries the past six years? Rodney Harrison, anyone? Ooops - let's not forget Bruschi's stroke, and how 'bout Ty Law patrolling the sidelines in his little motor scooter, just to name a few.

BTW - wishing injuries on another team - however thinly vieled the wish is - just comes back to bite you in the arse. I for one DO beleive in karma. You've been "k'ed" SJ. ;)

calamity could be many things,, not a injury per se,, i would never ever wish injuries,, just odds/percentages,,

but they are due for something to Brady,, not many QBs go thru a 10 to 12 year career without losing a chunk of a season,,percentages , percentages,,

I already had my 'k' in 2006...it was a 'C' ;)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calamity could be many things,, not a injury per se,, i would never ever wish injuries,, just odds/percentages,,

but they are due for something to Brady,, not many QBs go thru a 10 to 12 year career without losing a chunk of a season,,percentages , percentages,,

I already had my 'k' in 2006...it was a 'C' ;)

Hmmm....well, from a pure percentage angle - I guess. Same could be said for Horse Face.

Congratulations on cursing your own team. This all but guarantees that Pennington's arm will fall off right after one of his patented 5 yd. dump offs.

Blasphemy!!

I hope Brady pulls his groin and has a torn hemorrhoid!\:D/

Penny has an arm?;)

what SJ means it that some bad karma is due to patriots from change in business model.

What change?

The Patriots have done differently this offseason then they have done in previous offseasons.

Sign a big $$$ Free agent.

2003 Offseason: Roosevelt Colvin

2006 Offseason: Adalius Thomas

Trade for a malcontent:

2003 Offseason: Corey Dillon

2005 Offseason: Jonathan Sullivan

2006 Offseason: Randy Moss

Again, what is exactly different?

• 3 months later...
Let us learn in 2006,, but 2007 baby,, you heard it here from the famous tickster...

Jets win more than Pats in 2007.

Tick, Tick, Tick

I know it looks impossible,, but who is to question the tick?

Dont ask me logically how, but this will happen in 2007.

• 3 months later...
:rolleyes:

Yah, forever and ever in the eyes of Jets fans with bad tickers. ;)

no, unfortunately, in in the eyes of all national media, all explayers/coaches, all current payers/coaches,,fans

It will be mentioned in every playoff game they ever play in the Belly era till he retires,,Like I said,,its your legacy..

just a fact,,evert time I see aPats game, its mentioned inumerable times,,That will not go away

When you win Lombardi this year it will be 2nd or 3rd question posed to Kraft or Belly in locker room,,

It will not go away,, its your legacy, like it or not...

no, unfortunately, in in the eyes of all national media, all explayers/coaches, all current payers/coaches,,fans

It will be mentioned in every playoff game they ever play in the Belly era till he retires,,Like I said,,its your legacy..

just a fact,,evert time I see aPats game, its mentioned inumerable times,,That will not go away

When you win Lombardi this year it will be 2nd or 3rd question posed to Kraft or Belly in locker room,,

It will not go away,, its your legacy, like it or not...

Who are you kidding? The media's attention span is worse than the average fan.

Forever? I bet (tick) it won't be. Actually, I think it is wishful thinking on your part.....or more bad predictions. You pick (tick?)

History has a habit of revising itself. For example, people think that Joe Namath was actually a good QB. Actually, he was an average/mediocre QB with one good year and lots of charisma.

........;)

Forever? I bet (tick) it won't be. Actually, I think it is wishful thinking on your part.....or more bad predictions. You pick (tick?)

History has a habit of revising itself. For example, people think that Joe Namath was actually a good QB. Actually, he was an average/mediocre QB with one good year and lots of charisma.

........;)

nope,,

legacy forever,,

asterisk forever and mentioned in every playoff game belly ever coaches for Pats,,

forever,,

nope,,

legacy forever,,

asterisk forever and mentioned in every playoff game belly ever coaches for Pats,,

forever,,

I do not agree. Lets revisit in a few years. You think you'll be around in a few years? No, not here on Earth...I mean here in this corner of cyberspace.

........;)

Methinks you never saw JWN play?

He played in an era where they actually hit QBS and where the DBS could no anything to a WR

this is not the place to sh1t on JWN, best QB i have ever seen

Methinks you never saw JWN play?

He played in an era where they actually hit QBS and where the DBS could no anything to a WR

this is not the place to sh1t on JWN, best QB i have ever seen

I never saw the dude play. I posted that to get your goat. Worked too.;)

Archived