TICK, TICK, TICK .. Jets to win more than Pats in 2007.

SouthernJet

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let us learn in 2006,, but 2007 baby,, you heard it here from the famous tickster...

Jets win more than Pats in 2007.

Tick, Tick, Tick

The Pats will win their 5th consectutive AFCE title in 2007.

They have absolutely no competition whatsoever.

Let us learn in 2006,, but 2007 baby,, you heard it here from the famous tickster...

Tick, Tick, Tick

I don't know about that SoJet. If Ramsey really finds himself as a QB then I think you have something going here, but if not we will likely be seeing Clemens in his first year as a starter in which case 007 will be tough.

2007? No.

2008? Possibly.

2009? Most definitely!

Clemens will be in his first full year of starting in 2007 (or at least most of us hope so) so it's going to be a roller coaster year. Hopefully in 2008 we are back contending for the division, we'll see how the 2007 draft goes and if we get a true NT as well as if we can find a #2 or even a #1 WR to go with LC and a RB to replace Martin. 2009 should be the year that we are back contending for a title, unless something goes wrong.

Tick, Tick, Tick

The Pats had an excellent draft this year. They lost free agents but they got new blood plus Brady and Belichick aren't going anywhere.

2007 baby,, its the ESP kickin in...

No facts or common sense supports it,, but IT WILL HAPPEN

coast to coast baby

Oh...something is kickin' in alright. Starts with Moon and ends with shine. I suppose I should be happier you are in here and not behind the wheels of a car.

• 4 months later...
bumped due to the dominating ;) Pats performance over Lions AT HOME and the Jets dominance over Pack IN GREEN BAY

I think I overheard GreenBeans or someone say "Tick Tick Tick" yesterday at Amedeos. Whoever it is they owe you a quarter's worth in royalty pay.

• 1 month later...

The SJ tick, tick, tick on the Pats for 2007 is officially ticking.

Let's see, the 2007 Pats have two first round draft picks, are one of the top 5 teams in the NFL under the cap, and they still have Brady and Belichick.

Based on how the Pats completely dismantled the Jets yesterday, the Pats will easily win their 5th straight AFCE title next year.

Let's see, the 2007 Pats have two first round draft picks, are one of the top 5 teams in the NFL under the cap, and they still have Brady and Belichick.

Based on how the Pats completely dismantled the Jets yesterday, the Pats will easily win their 5th straight AFCE title next year.

<Waiting for TX to insert is CYA-style "Mangini will turn the Jets around" diatribe in order to make it seem like he knows ANYTHING about football>

Open invitation to all little Patriot bitches (ESPECIALLY TX) to come run their mouths at the Meadowlands next year.

hey welcome back man,, missed ya,,seriously,,

but tex, i am not bashin,, its gonna happen,, dont necessarily know why,,

i predict with my heart sometimes (this week)m,, but when i give the tick its something that i know will happen for Edgar Cayce reasons...

<Waiting for TX to insert is CYA-style "Mangini will turn the Jets around" diatribe in order to make it seem like he knows ANYTHING about football>

Open invitation to all little Patriot bitches (ESPECIALLY TX) to come run their mouths at the Meadowlands next year.

Can I come too?

SJ can you tick the Sux too? i am surrounded by Bastun fans!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know yet about AL-east.

I do now that as of now I am seeing no 'Mets win more than yanks' Ticks for 2007. Could change, but right now I feel no movement in the tick force for Mets in 2007. They may have to wildcard it.

hey welcome back man,, missed ya,,seriously,,

but tex, i am not bashin,, its gonna happen,, dont necessarily know why,,

i predict with my heart sometimes (this week)m,, but when i give the tick its something that i know will happen for Edgar Cayce reasons...

SJ, of course it will happen sometime.

But it definitely won't happen next year.

The core of the Patriots (OLine and DLine) is one of the youngest in all of the NFL.

That, along with the other resons I mentioned above, will keep the Pats on top of the AFCE for the foreseeable future.

SJ, of course it will happen sometime.

But it definitely won't happen next year.

The core of the Patriots (OLine and DLine) is one of the youngest in all of the NFL.

That, along with the other resons I mentioned above, will keep the Pats on top of the AFCE for the foreseeable future.

The NFL runs in cycles and the Patriots are at the back end of their run. I hope that when it happens you leave this site in WWF-Loser Leaves Town-style.

Archived