Over/Under on Curtis 2006 yardage

SouthernJet

Blaylock was hurt for most of the year but even in KC he was mainly a third down back behind Holmes.

You are probably right about Houston with OL in shambles. It probably is too early to tell but to me I would be shocked if a healthy Martin this year plays behind Houston.

If Mangini is true to his word that every position is open then we will get a good look at Houston during the preseason to see what he can do and if he clearly outperforms Martin then he will be the starting RB.

Saying a future Hall of Fame back will not play behind a 6th round draft pick is not a stretch, and you won't get that argument from me. Martin likely will start because of his experience, as much as I feel that he is incapable of being a factor on the field.

The question is, how long does he go before getting hurt, how much PT do the backups get, and how does Mangini work with the rotation of RB's? In any case, I will save judgement for the 3 young RB's until next season when we get a larger sample size out of them. I hope they get plenty of carries, however, because Martin seems to me to be all but finished.

The problem with Martin, as I remember, is that he looks better in practices than games.

props to CM and his heart,, BUT come on,, we have to be honest,, if u have watched jets for years you can NOTICEABILY see CM slower,,

he gets to the hole a tad too slow now to be effective, ,he is just as smart and just as strong,, but he gets to the hole to slow and the LBs have closed in

props to CM and his heart,, BUT come on,, we have to be honest,, if u have watched jets for years you can NOTICEABILY see CM slower,,

he gets to the hole a tad too slow now to be effective, ,he is just as smart and just as strong,, but he gets to the hole to slow and the LBs have closed in

Yeah because after the Miami game he was playing on one leg basically with no offensive line.

The days of Curtis getting 300 carries is over. If he is healthy and gets 175-200 carries and is spelled by Houston, BLaylock or the kid they drafted this year then I think he can still be a productive back.

I think the jury is still out on Houston. For one thing, I don't think they had gotten the right mix of meds for his Thyroid problem until well into the season. It isn't unusual for thyroid probelms, once diagnosed, to take some time before it ceases to affect the patient.

By the end of the year, not even Jim Brown could have run behind that O line. I saw Houston break some tackles, and while not fast, still got outside well enough. I'm not saying he's our future RB, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. Remember too that before his last year in college, he was projected as a second round draft pick. I want to see what he can do behind an NFL caliber offensive line.

I think the jury is still out on Houston. For one thing, I don't think they had gotten the right mix of meds for his Thyroid problem until well into the season. It isn't unusual for thyroid probelms, once diagnosed, to take some time before it ceases to affect the patient.

By the end of the year, not even Jim Brown could have run behind that O line. I saw Houston break some tackles, and while not fast, still got outside well enough. I'm not saying he's our future RB, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. Remember too that before his last year in college, he was projected as a second round draft pick. I want to see what he can do behind an NFL caliber offensive line.

was he hypo or hyper?

• 5 months later...
Yeah, SJ not knowing whether Houston had hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism. lol. Idiot.

? why?

it said thyroid condition,, it didnt state whether hypo or hyper?

i was assuming if hypo he couldnt play (like i stated) but was askin,, i have experience in this field and was curious..

why u slammin me? did i miss somethin

? why?

it said thyroid condition,, it didnt state whether hypo or hyper?

i was assuming if hypo he couldnt play (like i stated) but was askin,, i have experience in this field and was curious..

why u slammin me? did i miss somethin

Yes, you missed something. It was a joke. I doubt there are 3 people who post here who could tell you the difference between graves & hypo off the top of their heads. So "ripping" on you for that was me trying to be ironical.

Yes, you missed something. It was a joke. I doubt there are 3 people who post here who could tell you the difference between graves & hypo off the top of their heads. So "ripping" on you for that was me trying to be ironical.

oh OK,,

next I was gonna ask his TSH broken down by T3 and T4 and recommend Armour over Synthroid if he was Hypo ;)

Archived