Does anybody else remember when the

Barton

Why did you choose **** yellow and black, Barton?:eek:

All I see is Green and White!

Are you a traitor? TRAITOR ON THE SHIP!!!!! WALK THE PLANK!!!!!

New York Jets: Two-time Defending AFCE Pre-Season Champions!!

GO JETS!!

All I see is Green and White!

Are you a traitor? TRAITOR ON THE SHIP!!!!! WALK THE PLANK!!!!!

New York Jets: Two-time Defending AFCE Pre-Season Champions!!

GO JETS!!

Bart, you're color blind my friend. It's **** gold.

Bart, you're color blind my friend. It's **** gold.

No dude, seriously. It IS green and white. Must be your computer.

Which reminds me of the good ol days of Derek Pagel, Jon McGraw and Ian Smart leading a spirited Jets team to a victory over the Indianapolis Colts in preseason 2 years ago. What a team we had, smart, fast, they could hit, and most importantly THEY WON.

No dude, seriously. It IS green and white. Must be your computer.

Which reminds me of the good ol days of Derek Pagel, Jon McGraw and Ian Smart leading a spirited Jets team to a victory over the Indianapolis Colts in preseason 2 years ago. What a team we had, smart, fast, they could hit, and most importantly THEY WON.

Gotta agree with Barton on this one. Where the hell are you seeing different colours??

Yeah - I've looked all over for the T-shirts that proclaim that major milestone - but haven't been able to find one. Matter o fact - don't ever remember seeing anybody else wearing one. Damn. Guess I just have to wait for Mangini to lead us to a regular season championship. (STFU Tx):)

Does anyone else remember back in 1992 when the Jets went 5-0 in the Pre-season and then went 4-12 on the year? Yep, nothing like a stroll down Memory Lane. A little sandpaper across the face to refresh one's memory never hurt anyone. Hehehe.

GO JETS! - of course. :)

Does anyone else remember back in 1992 when the Jets went 5-0 in the Pre-season and then went 4-12 on the year? Yep, nothing like a stroll down Memory Lane. A little sandpaper across the face to refresh your memories never hurt anyone. Hehehe.

If it makes you feel any better the Pats went 2-14 that year but did split with the Jets.

If it makes you feel any better the Pats went 2-14 that year but did split with the Jets.

HAH, my sense of humor, I can't help it. Being a Jets fan all these years has warped my brain. You know, the team where you just can't make it up. Or script it. :lol:

HAH, my sense of humor, I can't help it. Being a Jets fan all these years has warped my brain. You know, the team where you just can't make it up. Or script it. :lol:

Too funny. Our respective teams sucked back then!

Archived