Joey Harrington is going to beat out Daunte Culpepper by midseason

NIGHT STALKER

So says Jason Whitlock, columnist, ESPN and he also added this...

"I've never been a Daunte fan. Never. I was irate when the Vikings drafted him just months after Jeff George had a great season. But it's deeper than my allegiance to George.

Daunte is not a student of the game. He doesn't read defenses. He's going to get exposed in Miami because his mobility is gone and he's going to be forced to stand in the pocket and make reads. It won't be pretty."

Culpepper can play to win some games... Good or Bad.... Vick is probably the worst qb in the echelon of the top qbs... Culpepper is better than Vick for sure..

Harrington is a confused man who thinks he can handle the game well but he did not due to low pep skill..

It is intriguing to see how will Saban and murkalry straighten those newly acquired qbs out...

I like Holland.... he merely needs to be consistent in passing game...

Vick is probably the worst qb in the echelon of the top qbs... Culpepper is better than Vick for sure..

quote]

Baloney. Not only is Culpepper not better than Vick (for sure), he isn't in the "echelon of top qbs."

WHAT????

Vick is terible! Yeah, he can make plays with his legs but as a passer he's in the same league as Kyle Boller.

And how the hell can you say Culpepper isn't a Top QB? Before last season he was considered a Top 3 QB in the league. Just two years ago he had a monster season and was overshadowed by Manning's 49 TD's.

WHAT????

Vick is terible! Yeah, he can make plays with his legs but as a passer he's in the same league as Kyle Boller.

Actually, Boller showed flashes as a passer last year that Vick has NEVER shown. Vick as a passer is more in the JP Losman category.

So says Jason Whitlock, columnist, ESPN and he also added this...

"I've never been a Daunte fan. Never. I was irate when the Vikings drafted him just months after Jeff George had a great season. But it's deeper than my allegiance to George.

Daunte is not a student of the game. He doesn't read defenses. He's going to get exposed in Miami because his mobility is gone and he's going to be forced to stand in the pocket and make reads. It won't be pretty."

Laughing_malta.JPG

WHAT????

And how the hell can you say Culpepper isn't a Top QB? Before last season he was considered a Top 3 QB in the league. Just two years ago he had a monster season and was overshadowed by Manning's 49 TD's.

Okay, you got me. I went and looked at the stats and Vick is MUCH worse than I thought. Culpepper had two real good years in a row(03-04). I personally always thought he was kind of a stiff throwing up jump balls to Moss and I've seen him make some terrible decisions. That comes primarily from watching them play the Giants. I always thought of him as a turnover machine-guess that comes from '02. I like Chambers a lot, but you can't just heave the ball up to him like Moss. I guess we'll see what happens.

Culpepper one his best day can put the team on his back and carry it to victory. Regardless of how many points they are down by. He can do everything well (whe he is on).

When he is not on, he can be brutal. I would assume that they traded for him and coming off an injury he will get more than 8 games to show what he has got. Seriously he has talent and if Miami wants to write him off after a few games, that is okay by me. Because this guy can play. So put him on the bench. Sounds like a plan!

Harrington better than Culpepper? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard since Jets fans claimed that Pennington was better than Brady. :Nuts:

I hate to admit it, but I agree with Alk. Both of these statements are made w/o merit whatsoever. While Pennington has at least proved himself a tad more that Joey IMO, niether could or should be compared to Donte or Cindy.

Archived