*BEEP* *BEEP* Lets backpedal!!

Alk

Cheer up Patrick Ramsey, Kellen Clemens and Brooks Bollinger. The Jets' starting quarterback job could still be yours after all.

A source with knowledge of the situation told ESPN that a Newark Star-Ledger report that Chad Pennington had won New York's starting quarterback job was incorrect.

The source told ESPN that no decision has been made yet about who would start against Tennessee in the season opener.

I bet the Ledger's "source" has the intials MC......

Is it just me or is it way too early for the Jets to even begin discussing who is going to start in week one? I mean I thought that's what the four preseason games were for.

but then whos going to start for the preseason games, they haft to figure that out before week 1 of the season

but then whos going to start for the preseason games, they haft to figure that out before week 1 of the season

You give each qb a chance to start giving them the better part of the first half. Then you start subbing the rest of the players in in the second half.

not 4 guys alk

Then you make your decision after the third game and the winner gets to start the fourth game. Damn, maybe I should seek a head coaching gig.

Hold on, there are actually four.

Pennington

Ramsey

Bollinger

Clemens

Wouldnt the correct term be *BOOP* *BOOP* instead of *BEEP* *BEEP*?

Does *BEEP* *BEEP* not indicate you driving forward while *BOOP* *BOOP* indicates one backing up their vehicle or in this case "backpedaling" a news story?

Am I wrong here?

Wouldnt the correct term be *BOOP* *BOOP* instead of *BEEP* *BEEP*?

Does *BEEP* *BEEP* not indicate you driving forward while *BOOP* *BOOP* indicates one backing up their vehicle or in this case "backpedaling" a news story?

Am I wrong here?

As usual, you are wrong. BEEP BEEP was meant to signify the back up signal from a big truck.

As usual, you are wrong. BEEP BEEP was meant to signify the back up signal from a big truck.

I disagree. F#ck you. I disagree. I have the ears of a fricking doberman, I know for a fact that *BOOP* *BOOP* is as close to the sound as you can write it down.

I disagree. F#ck you. I disagree. I have the ears of a fricking doberman, I know for a fact that *BOOP* *BOOP* is as close to the sound as you can write it down.

No. Alk is right. It's BEEP BEEP.

But seriously why are we having this kind of argument?:character42:

Can't we all just sit down and beat up Alk at MLB 2k6?:P

sorry barton, I gotta go with beep beep on this one. you guys know there's like wars, hunger & other stuff going on if you wanna argue right.

Nice. Nice.:cheers:

Are you 1-6 now?

Yes sir I am. I looked at that one pitcher I was telling you about but I forgot his name again. I'll have to make a point to post it when I'm at home tonight. My whole problem was my pitching as I had suspected. I wasn't pressing the pitch button a second time like I was supposed to. I think I only had about two wild pitches in that game. Time for the Royals to return to the World Series!! :yahoo:

Yes sir I am. I looked at that one pitcher I was telling you about but I forgot his name again. I'll have to make a point to post it when I'm at home tonight. My whole problem was my pitching as I had suspected. I wasn't pressing the pitch button a second time like I was supposed to. I think I only had about two wild pitches in that game. Time for the Royals to return to the World Series!! :yahoo:

Nice. Nice.

Here's my advice:

If C Koyie Hill is still on the FA market...sign him. He hit .330 for me.

It's too early.

Don't ya think Mangini would like to see what happens in a pre-season game, before choosing a starter?

I suspect the source said Chad's been surprisingly good, and Hutch just took the leap to *he's the starter.*

Archived