Presenting a game plan

NIGHT STALKER

This is going to be interesting to see how vanilla they will be on Friday and to see who will actually play. Hopefully guys like Eric Smith and Brad Smith get some pretty good minutes as they are going to be counted on alot this year. Would rather see their mistakes now then during the season

This is going to be interesting to see how vanilla they will be on Friday and to see who will actually play. Hopefully guys like Eric Smith and Brad Smith get some pretty good minutes as they are going to be counted on alot this year. Would rather see their mistakes now then during the season

In passed years, the Jets would play a vanilla game plan in preseason. The problem was that didn

LOL-I STILL wish we could get Matt56 here guys ya know?Also,I used to love LanceMehl's posts-another great Jets fan-is he still around?Remember GreenBeans?Kyle?the original one?

I heard through the grapevine that he got married (GreenBean). There were a ton of guys...maybe their names have changed and are on other boards...perhaps this one?

In passed years, the Jets would play a vanilla game plan in preseason. The problem was that didn’t change in the regular season, except give the ball to CMart 30 times. Having a real game plan will be a huge improvement. The defense I think will surprise everyone. The linebackers are deep, Dyson is a huge addition. The only concern I have on defense is the DL is very thin. We’ll see.

Yeah, Mangini's great defensive game planning as the Pats DC was brilliant. Turned Romeo Crennels annual top ten Pat defense into the 26th ranked defense in the NFL. the Chiefs were ranked 25th. That's what happens when you permit Doogie Howser to perform an operation on an actual human being.

Yeah, Mangini's great defensive game planning as the Pats DC was brilliant. Turned Romeo Crennels annual top ten Pat defense into the 26th ranked defense in the NFL. the Chiefs were ranked 25th. That's what happens when you permit Doogie Howser to perform an operation on an actual human being.

Dude what are you talking about? The guy used to get coffee for Bill Belichick so he must be a genius. And he's below 40 so that makes him doubly special like a prodigy or something.

26th ranked defense? Yeah but you have to understand that aside from the injuries, which happen to every NFL team by the way, the Patriots faced some explosive offenses like the 2005 New York Jets and the 2005 Buffalo Bills twice each.

How can you possibly be expected to even contain an offense led by Brooks Bollinger or J.P Losman?

Can't wait to see Bryan Thomas try to play OLB or Dewayne Robertson play Nose. Robertson won't last half the season as a NT because he will get clobbered and hurt playing that position. Vilma is a 230 lb MLB trying to play ILB. Good luck. At least the Jets were smart and drafted a 6th string safety.

Archived