JetNation Report Card

Maxman

Back to the report card...

thanks Joe for taking the time to do this! The tight ends being absent is interesting. It they aren't going to catch passes, they better block. They didn't seem to do either. Not a good week for them.

No problem man but if it's going to cause this much drama between grown men making me look like I'm the elder, then I guess I shouldn't be the man doing the Report Card unfortunately.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would pay to see Tx and Bob in a one on one, drag-em out, pull down fight. A Jets/Pats fans fight; right here on the board is brilliant!

That's gotta be better than the Summerslam PPV I'm watching now :box:

One of the worst reviews I ever saw.

We must have watched different games. Also, how can you give the QBs a B+, and then give the WRs a D and the TEs an F?

Bollinger was AWFUL in the game, not good. He looked at 1 receiver, and if he was not open, he ran. Ramsey was also downright awful. We're on the 22, and then all of a sudden he takes a delay of game and then a sack and we do not get points? Did we forget about that?

With the first stringers in there, we scored on a freakish reverse (NICE block by ramsey, I'll give him that and Smith is going to be a pretty good player), and kickoff return. Definitely not the kind of offense that is going to excite anyone for 3 hours straight.

The defense was pretty solid...

One of the worst reviews I ever saw.

We must have watched different games. Also, how can you give the QBs a B+, and then give the WRs a D and the TEs an F?

Dude, give 124 a break.

Read the entire thread, he backed off his QB rating.

Overall, he was pretty much on target.

Dude, give 124 a break.

Yeah...I do admit I gave the QB's too high of a grade.

The rest, I'm sticking with however.

Dude, give 124 a break.

Sorry, but he's only on target if he watched a game I didn't... I don't care if he backed off, B+ is there and is so far from the truth.

I need to get the tape to the game he reviewed, because it certainly was not the one played at 8pm on Saturday.

Another example: Kick returns aside, do you REALLY think Westoff was happy with his punting game? Graham had a 15 yard punt, and then had that sprint out punt fiasco. When reviewing a game, you needto use more than the stat sheet.

As a part-time writer it takes something to take a stand out in public-right or wrong. People have the right to disagree with it but Joey you have to have thick skin -the one lesson we all should learn from jetnation. Keep up the writing

As a part-time writer it takes something to take a stand out in public-right or wrong. People have the right to disagree with it but Joey you have to have thick skin -the one lesson we all should learn from jetnation. Keep up the writing

I agree.. Just because I can't see how you came up with that review doesn't take away from the credit you deserve for attempting to put it together.

Archived