JetNation Report Card

Maxman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just have patience.

Maybe by week 15 the Jets vertical passing game will emerge.

yea and maybe by then the Patriots will get a WR and not be throwing to RB and TEs all day-didn't see too much vertical passing last night with you guys either-saw a lot of dink and dunk

yea and maybe by then the Patriots will get a WR and not be throwing to RB and TEs all day-didn't see too much vertical passing last night with you guys either-saw a lot of dink and dunk

Dude, what friggn' game did you watch?:character42:

Brady and Cassel combined for 341 yards passing with an 8.2 average per attempt.

It is impossible to put up those kind of numbers with a "dink and dunk" offense.

Dink and dunk offense can only put up 91 yards total passing yardage.

i would say, wanna bet on that... but everyone knows that you wont bet on anything.. ... i just dont think you really believe that, that is why ;)

If I were a betting man I would take either the 49ers or Bills in the worst offense category.

I had the Pats Cards game on with the sound off and listened to the Jet game-I saw maybe ONE PASS completed that was in the air for at least 20 yards ONE to a TE I believe most of the stuff they were throwing were NOT to the non-existent WR corps

I had the Pats Cards game on with the sound off and listened to the Jet game-I saw maybe ONE PASS completed that was in the air for at least 20 yards ONE to a TE I believe most of the stuff they were throwing were NOT to the non-existent WR corps

So are you saying that the 16 (yes, 16) Pats receivers that caught balls last night ran for 321 yards AFTER THE CATCH?

Do you see how ridiculous your comment is?

Obviously, you weren't paying attention to the game.

So are you saying that the 16 (yes, 16) Pats receivers that caught balls last night ran for 321 yards AFTER THE CATCH?

Do you see how ridiculous your comment is?

Obviously, you weren't paying attention to the game.

there were a lot of yards made After catches yes Tex-I watched the game-it was mostly short slants and screens with a few down the middle stuff to TEs and a lot of out patterns and RB fly patterns-none of them were in the air long and 3 step drop stuff mostly from Brady-I wonder what the yards after the catch ratio was on those 341 yards

Agree, just got to love the double standards here.

i think some lyrics here would be appropriate..... cmon everyone sing it with me!! :baby:tx..can you harmonize? lol

I'd like to build the world a home

And furnish it with love

Grow apple trees and honey bees

And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing

In perfect harmony

I'd like to hold it in my arms

And keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once

All standing hand in hand

And hear them echo through the hills

Ah, peace throughout the land

(That's the song I hear)

(That the world sings today)

In perfect harmony

In perfect harmony

I'd like to build the world a home

And furnish it with love

Grow apple trees and honey bees

And snow-white turtle doves

Ah, I see that censorship is still alive and well here at JetNation.

Nice.

Tx and Bob,

You guys are fighting and it isn't football related. So those posts get deleted. No football posts (even anti Jet) are ever deleted. Even the ones that are "reported". I can't win with you guys -- so I am not going to try.

Time to check the ego at the door and just talk football.

Tx and Bob,

You guys are fighting and it isn't football related.

Phil, that's complete BS.

Check all my posts since this morning, and you will see that they were all football related.

I've made a concerted effort to "talk only about football" and then "Bob the Liberal Mousatache Man" takes a shot at me.

What do you expect me to do? Ignore that?

Let's see if you have any balls, and let this response go without deleting another one of my posts, so your members can chime in with their response.

Censorship is a bad thing.

Phil, that's complete BS.

Check all my posts since this morning, and you will see that they were all football related.

I've made a concerted effort to "talk only about football" and then "Bob the Liberal Mousatache Man" takes a shot at me.

What do you expect me to do? Ignore that?

Let's see if you have any balls, and let this response go without deleting another one of my posts, so your members can chime in with their response.

Censorship is a bad thing.

Tx,

You want to talk about complete B.S.? Reread your last post. I don't have any balls? I have posters who have left this site because they wanted you banned. Good posters. I have others who are about to do the same. You know how many of your posts were reported today? More than one. Did I make mention of it? NO.

Yet a mod here deletes a fight that you and Bob have and you talk about censorship. Unless I missed something Bob's post was deleted along with all the responses including yours. The other post in the thread blasting you, that was deleted as well. We respect everyones right to defend themselves. We reserve the right to delete anything not football related.

Not sure why you would have issue with that. If you and Bob want to fight give each other a call and arrange it that way. We are just tired of grown men fighting. It is not about who is right and who is wrong. It is about this being a football board.

Tx,

You want to talk about complete B.S.? Reread your last post. I don't have any balls? I have posters who have left this site because they wanted you banned. Good posters. I have others who are about to do the same. You know how many of your posts were reported today? More than one. Did I make mention of it? NO.

Yet a mod here deletes a fight that you and Bob have and you talk about censorship. Unless I missed something Bob's post was deleted along with all the responses including yours. The other post in the thread blasting you, that was deleted as well. We respect everyones right to defend themselves. We reserve the right to delete anything not football related.

Not sure why you would have issue with that. If you and Bob want to fight give each other a call and arrange it that way. We are just tired of grown men fighting. It is not about who is right and who is wrong. It is about this being a football board.

I would pay to see Tx and Bob in a one on one, drag-em out, pull down fight. A Jets/Pats fans fight; right here on the board is brilliant!

Max: Sell tickets for $55 and you will come out the winner.

This just proves that the call of deleting all the non-football drama is the right move. We here at JetNation are drama'ed out.

darn! i was going to do a dramatic reading of a monty python monologue at the next JN tailgate...

oh well....

maybe i will just have to try my luck on broadway...

a one woman show....

it will be a hit and i will be a star!

:cheergal:

This just proves that the call of deleting all the non-football drama is the right move. We here at JetNation are drama'ed out.

Too right! Just F'n around with my last post. We at JN are a better breed than those clowns at other boards.

Back to the report card...

thanks Joe for taking the time to do this! The tight ends being absent is interesting. It they aren't going to catch passes, they better block. They didn't seem to do either. Not a good week for them.

How the hell can the QB's be given a grade of B+?

Between the 3 of them, they were 18/29 for 91 yards.

That is an abverage of 3.1 yards per attempt.

That is just horrendous production from the QB position.

And you thought it was all Penny's fault :P

Tx,

Phil,

Let's just say that Spermy is the best moderator/mediator that you have going.

And let's just leave it at that.

Phil,

Let's just say that Spermy is the best moderator/mediator that you have going.

And let's just leave it at that.

I have no idea what that means but Sperm is a great moderator. I agree with that. And I never question his judgement.

Archived