SI Vote

Maxman

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: The guy just said that post #105 is proof we're cheating. Yep, they're mentally retarded. I'm trying to decide whether to feel sorry for them or not.

NEWS FLASH FOR THE RETARDS:

Post #105 is saying YOUR site is cheating, and it's true.

wow..you're the retard..his post clearly states Post #102 admits you're cheating..dumbass!

they are admitting to cheating. see post 102

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread...t=22327&page=11

here's post 102..

Holy ****, almost a million votes total. I'm guessing that we have 1 computer cheating for us right now and NYJetsFan has at least 2. We only had around 80k votes, then it has jumped to nearly 400k in like 2 days, we got around 150k just over last night, NYJF got something like 250k. This is proof that we weren't cheating earlier when JI was crying about it, we would probably still be winning right now if it had been done from the start.

http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=13752&st=100

You know, I like Ron Block and his website just fine. If his members are better than our members at running automated voting programs, that's fine, too.

But let's be clear - you don't "own" anybody or anything, asswipe.

we're OWNING this vote which you guys even admitted to cheating at, asswipe..and we're not even running automated programs, u dope! check out our SI Vote thread..

we're OWNING this vote which you guys even admitted to cheating at, asswipe..and we're not even running automated programs, u dope! check out our SI Vote thread..

You are, we're not. Check out our SI Vote thread...

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=301011#post301011

:yawn: Your logic SUCKS. But what more can I expect of one with the IQ of a hockey puck?

Thank you for coming here and proving my point. You are retarded. Now you can leave.

Go to hell, *******. And stay there. If you notice, post #102 says you have 2 computers cheating for you.

So if you believe Sharrow, you're definitely cheating.

Take your second-rate site and stick it where the sun don't shine.

second rate?!? its quality not quantity buddy..we have our own Radio Show, our own toolbar, two chatrooms, and higlight reels and podcasts from each jets game!..maybe our members actually take pride in the site and are working hard to vote..while yours are just using machines..

we're not..wheres your proof that makes you believe we are anyway? one of your own members said in post 102 that you were running machines and jumped up a bunch of votes over night..:box:

Are you illiterate? Just wondering. That's not what #102 said.

second rate?!? its quality not quantity buddy..we have our own Radio Show, our own toolbar, two chatrooms, and higlight reels and podcasts from each jets game!..maybe our members actually take pride in the site and are working hard to vote..while yours are just using machines..

riiiight....

So you get all those votes overnight while no one is posting how? Remind me again? NO ONE WAS ONLINE.

Oooooh, you have a toolbar. Sign me up! Oh wait, you still suck. I'll pass.

Are you illiterate? Just wondering. That's not what #102 said.

are you kidding me..take your time and read this post buddy..nice and slow..read it out loud if you have to..take your time..it does say u jumped alot over night...i'll even bold it to make it easier!

Holy ****, almost a million votes total. I'm guessing that we have 1 computer cheating for us right now and NYJetsFan has at least 2. We only had around 80k votes, then it has jumped to nearly 400k in like 2 days, we got around 150k just over last night, NYJF got something like 250k. This is proof that we weren't cheating earlier when JI was crying about it, we would probably still be winning right now if it had been done from the start. :razz:

sorry didnt notice, i just thought you were showing your brother whos a Pats fan..i read through it fast..my bad!

You seem like a cool bloke.

Why are you stirring the pot over here about the poll?

This is a very relaxed board. I believe your board is the same.

I'm sure your site is cool, and I'm going to register in a few minutes.

However, please... it's obvious to me (people PMed me asking to write them macros) to vote for this site (not the administration, I will say). However, it's also obvious to me your site is running macros as well. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did not endorse it or ask for it, but it's happening. You're asking for votes (which is fine by me), and I'm sure some members took it upon themselves to write a macro.

It's unfortunate that we couldn't just get a real vote, but that's not the way it is. If SI would just allow 1 vote per IP, while that can still be beaten, it would be much better.

However, let's not get on top of soapboxes and blame 1 site for doing it and think the other is not. That's just not true.

are you kidding me..take your time and read this post buddy..nice and slow..read it out loud if you have to..take your time..it does say u jumped alot over night...i'll even bold it to make it easier!

If that post is admitted that we cheated, it certainly is saying you cheated. How do you not see that?

He's saying we must've cheated to get so many in one night, and you got almost twice as much in one night (oh, and you have LESS MEMBERS).

However, let's not get on top of soapboxes and blame 1 site for doing it and think the other is not. That's just not true.

My honest opinion is that both sites have had to be using macros to get this many votes. I'm starting to get sick of those hypocrites at the other site claiming that we obviously cheated while they're doing everything the honest way.

If we cheated at all, they DEFINITELY cheated.

My honest opinion is that both sites have had to be using macros to get this many votes. I'm starting to get sick of those hypocrites at the other site claiming that we obviously cheated while they're doing everything the honest way.

If we cheated at all, they DEFINITELY cheated.

Not to call you out dude, but you PMed me yesterday asking me to write a macro and give it to you. I answered like I was doing it, but never did a thing. That's not my style.

i'm not trying to stir the pot..Lurker was just being a moron posting false information..so i corrected him! and then nyjetsfan.com was attacked so i defended it..

I have not posted false information. Your site has been flaming JN for days, and I responded to it. Your halfwits dish it out but can't take it, huh? Is that how it works? :box:

Not to call you out dude, but you PMed me yesterday asking me to write a macro and give it to you. I answered like I was doing it, but never did a thing. That's not my style.

thanks for exposing them. i don't know why u can't admit your cheating. i think 1 vote per IP would have been better but since they allow you to vote more then once its not cheating to vote multiple times as longs as your doing it and its not a macro doing it for you

Archived