SI Vote

Maxman

in all fairness your only saying that cause your losing. if u were winning your post would have alot of these :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

No I haven't looked since this morning so I don't know the current tally. But even after JetNation wins I will still say that the poll wasn't legit. I am honest if nothing else. Some of the time anyway!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in all fairness your only saying that cause your losing. if u were winning your post would have alot of these :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

C'mon Max, you're totally missing out on the chance to insert 50 "yahoo" smileys into your posts. You should be sad.

C'mon Max, you're totally missing out on the chance to insert 50 "yahoo" smileys into your posts. You should be sad.

We have the smiley limit set to 10 per post. For those that wish 50 smilies upon anyone it would take 5 posts!

\:D/

Agreed. This poll has become a TOTAL joke. But SI got what they wanted. So we really should be surprised. Great free P.R. they are receiving. But the contest is meaningless at this point because it has no validity at all.

Not for nothin,but the sites are getting some pretty good pr out of it too...if nothing else comes out of this poll,a few people on JI who were previously unaware of *********.com now know where to find us.

Max, do not take offense to this, but.........

This poll is starting to look like a cripple fight. Except JN is only mildly retarded. I say "mildly" because Tom Shane is no longer here. NYjetsfan is seriously brain damaged if they truly beleive nobody there is running a program and they honestly got 400,000 votes.

It is funny that a site with the fewest members managed to get all the votes in Rockland county...:Typotux:

Max, do not take offense to this, but.........

This poll is starting to look like a cripple fight. Except JN is only mildly retarded. I say "mildly" because Tom Shane is no longer here. NYjetsfan is seriously brain damaged if they truly beleive nobody there is running a program and they honestly got 400,000 votes.

It is funny that a site with the fewest members managed to get all the votes in Rockland county...:Typotux:

Well I agree this poll is a JOKE. I said earlier in this thread that tgg is the only site that represented themselves well. JN and NYjetsfan obviously have computer aided voting going on. No way either site could get that many votes.

Honestly winning means nothing at this point. SI wanted a lot of hits, they got it. This poll was not conducted well by SI though. Not even close.

This is a post from someone who is thinking about coughing up the 55 balloons...Sooth, as soon as I clear up my credit cards a little bit im gonna sign up, until than im still gonna start showin up at 16H this year...

That is pretty sad when you have to clear up CC debt to get "inside" information that isn't so...inside!

second rate?!? its quality not quantity buddy..we have our own Radio Show, our own toolbar, two chatrooms, and higlight reels and podcasts from each jets game!..maybe our members actually take pride in the site and are working hard to vote..while yours are just using machines..

post us a link to your site it sounds good...

This is a post from someone who is thinking about coughing up the 55 balloons...Sooth, as soon as I clear up my credit cards a little bit im gonna sign up, until than im still gonna start showin up at 16H this year...

That is pretty sad when you have to clear up CC debt to get "inside" information that isn't so...inside!

It's even worse when you need to clear up credit card debt before you can afford $55 bucks!! If things are that bad then just keep the cash because you're obviously hurtin'.

we'll see what the winner gets. we'll i will u won't lol

anyway its a battle of who is willing to spend more time clicking a button for the site they like :Typotux: :Typotux: :Typotux:

i.e. no life,, in Moms basement. 'Mom, wheres the Meatloaf?'

will-farrell-elf-scream.jpg[url=http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:CwbmitkOlw-gjM:http://static17.youtube.com/vi/D-rS_OAAAP4/3.jpg]

I just checked out your site. It Doesnt suck

Jetman -- Remember the time that you and Smizzy had a fight about JN \ JI on nyjetsfan.com? Yeah you were trashing us something good.

You know what sucked? How embarassed I got about the overflowing drama and having to apologize to Ronnie.

Yeah those were the days, lol.

Jetman -- Remember the time that you and Smizzy had a fight about JN \ JI on nyjetsfan.com? Yeah you were trashing us something good.

You know what sucked? How embarassed I got about the overflowing drama and having to apologize to Ronnie.

Yeah those were the days, lol.

I dont know what youre talking about!!! LMAO!!!

What's more comical?

The fact they voted a million times? Or the fact they think they voted a legit million times?

LOL....they have 1,200 posters....how many posts each would it take to get the to a mil?

I got this Email from Site admin Signal Zero on Aug 31st @ 11am.

Im only posting this because their entire site is under the impression they voted a million legit votes,yet our votes are some how bogus.

:rl:

Thier site looks good but posting wise they seem to favor the very young and dont really have alot of interesting dialouge.

All sizzle, no steak

What's more comical?

The fact they voted a million times? Or the fact they think they voted a legit million times?

LOL....they have 1,200 posters....how many posts each would it take to get the to a mil?

I got this Email from Site admin Signal Zero on Aug 31st @ 11am.

Im only posting this because their entire site is under the impression they voted a million legit votes,yet our votes are some how bogus.

:rl:

Don't cry in your cereal because you lost. I never flamed your site and have never had a problem with it so don't trash mine because you lost. Did I ever say anything about your crappy homepage? No so don't talk about my members. It doesn't matter how the votes were cast, if it was done by other than conventional methods than some of your members are guilty of doing it first by opening up a 8oK lead and then adding to it by trying to keep pace with us over the next 2 or 3 days. The bottom line is guys on my site wanted it more than guys on yours. So bitch about it all you want, this is a done deal and try to go away with some class.

Don't cry in your cereal because you lost. I never flamed your site and have never had a problem with it so don't trash mine because you lost. Did I ever say anything about your crappy homepage? No so don't talk about my members. It doesn't matter how the votes were cast, if it was done by other than conventional methods than some of your members are guilty of doing it first by opening up a 8oK lead and then adding to it by trying to keep pace with us over the next 2 or 3 days. The bottom line is guys on my site wanted it more than guys on yours. So bitch about it all you want, this is a done deal and try to go away with some class.

like i said, nice looking homepage but mediocre, second rate posting content,,

all sizzle, no steak

Class would have been not cheating. But I guess 1 million votes for a site that has 1200 members is realistic. Up until now, 90% of Jets fans had no idea your site existed..Way to put the best foot forward.

Stay Classy NYJetsfan.com!!!!

Burgandy.jpeg

Class would have been not cheating. But I guess 1 million votes for a site that has 1200 members is realistic. Up until now, 90% of Jets fans had no idea your site existed..Way to put the best foot forward.

Stay Classy NYJetsfan.com!!!!

Burgandy.jpeg

what else do teenagers in Moms basement have to do after her Milk and Cookies run out

Hi, it is obvious that there was cheating on all sites. I would not take it to seriously. This is kind of the school yard question, who can beat who up. it never ends well. We are all Jets fans here. We all want the same thing. The jets to start winning. plus hey, now I have an excuse to check out this site. So forget this stupid voter cheating. Lets hope our boys do well this season. Been a Jets fan since the Walt Michael years. Been a long road of suffering for us. looks like it may be another couple years, but we can always hope.

Archived