SI Vote

Maxman

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't cry in your cereal because you lost. I never flamed your site and have never had a problem with it so don't trash mine because you lost. Did I ever say anything about your crappy homepage? No so don't talk about my members. It doesn't matter how the votes were cast, if it was done by other than conventional methods than some of your members are guilty of doing it first by opening up a 8oK lead and then adding to it by trying to keep pace with us over the next 2 or 3 days. The bottom line is guys on my site wanted it more than guys on yours. So bitch about it all you want, this is a done deal and try to go away with some class.

Ronnie,

Don't make this another site fight. You own your site, I own this one. I am telling you I don't want another fight.

So don't come on here and trash my homepage. We are pretty proud of our content here, if our homepage doesn't impress you then you can pretty easily ignore it. This site is one year old and has grown by leaps and bounds in that time. We are the only Jet site that does not accept paypal donations. We are proud of what we have done here.

\:D/

Seriously -- we are not looking to fight other Jets fans. These border wars are all stupid. Smizzy was responding to several members of your site who posted here. Blueline cop who is a mod I think and does your radio show as far as I know signed up today with an email that said JetNation sucks. It is just juvenille.

Hey -- if JetNation sucks that is fine. You guys don't have to post on it. I have been a member of your site for a long time. I have never given you a hard time about anything. In return I expect the same respect.

Congratulations on winning the poll. Read my earlier posts in this thread. I already tipped my cap to you. Seriously man I really can't stress it enough. Jet fan vs Jet fan fighting is insane. Stop by the Classic Harley tailgate and have some free beer and bbq at the opener.

Ronnie,

Don't make this another site fight. You own your site, I own this one. I am telling you I don't want another fight. I didn't blast you when every member of the old IFS Alliance was trashing you.

So don't come on here and trash my homepage. We are pretty proud of our content here, if our homepage doesn't impress you then you can pretty easily ignore it. This site is one year old and has grown by leaps and bounds in that time. We are the only Jet site that does not accept paypal donations. We are proud of what we have done here.

Seriously -- we are not looking to fight other Jets fans. These border wars are all stupid. Smizzy was responding to several members of your site who posted here. Blueline cop who is a mod I think and does your radio show as far as I know signed up today with an email that said JetNation sucks. It is just juvenille.

Hey -- if JetNation sucks that is fine. You guys don't have to post on it. I have been a member of your site for a long time. I have never given you a hard time about anything. In return I expect the same respect.

Congratulations on winning the poll. Read my earlier posts in this thread. I already tipped my cap to you. Seriously man I really can't stress it enough. Jet fan vs Jet fan fighting is insane. Stop by the Classic Harley tailgate and have some free beer and bbq.

Great post mate.

No one here bagged the other sites unless we got bagged first.

Keep it in your pants SignalZero.

Ronnie,

Don't make this another site fight. You own your site, I own this one. I am telling you I don't want another fight.

So don't come on here and trash my homepage. We are pretty proud of our content here, if our homepage doesn't impress you then you can pretty easily ignore it.

Hey, wait a second, I'm on the front page!!! :Cuss:

Ronnie, I thought you were cool?

You know what, man. you won, fair and square. Congratulations. I hope you're proud.

I honestly don't think anyone in the poll was cheating at the beginning. I think we got our original 60k votes by hand. That being said, it was fun while it lasted. Congrats to NYjetsfans.com, I was one of the people who never heard of the site, but I'll have to check it out. I registered over there earlier today cause some people were quoting me out of context, but it wouldn't let me post even after I validated it with the email link, I guess it has one of those waiting periods or something.

I honestly don't think anyone in the poll was cheating at the beginning. I think we got our original 60k votes by hand. That being said, it was fun while it lasted. Congrats to NYjetsfans.com, I was one of the people who never heard of the site, but I'll have to check it out. I registered over there earlier today cause some people were quoting me out of context, but it wouldn't let me post even after I validated it with the email link, I guess it has one of those waiting periods or something.

Good job Sharrow. Just go in peace. We have too many enemies as it is, not looking for anymore.

Maybe the issue should be: Does JetNation want to be linked to a site that still has a Reggie Newhouse picture as one of the 10 player pictures on their front page? Granted - he's a good guy - but I think he was let go awhile back.

Ronnie,

Congratulations on winning the poll. Read my earlier posts in this thread. I already tipped my cap to you. Seriously man I really can't stress it enough. Jet fan vs Jet fan fighting is insane. Stop by the Classic Harley tailgate and have some free beer and bbq at the opener.

This post is why JN is the best site out there,,

in the end , it has class

great post Max

Archived