SI Vote

Maxman

My honest opinion is that both sites have had to be using macros to get this many votes. I'm starting to get sick of those hypocrites at the other site claiming that we obviously cheated while they're doing everything the honest way.

If we cheated at all, they DEFINITELY cheated.

Lurker: The best thing about this SI Poll mess is that boards like JN and NYJetfans are getting some ink.

Then again, do we want to become a JI with 2,000 members under the age of 15?

Max's head might explode with that kind of influx of teens!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone who thinks automated programs are not being used, on both sides, is kidding themselves. There are not 1M+ people who would vote.

I said this earlier. On a side note I love the fact that this guy signed up here. I just love hate mail. It really is the highlight of my day, lol.

riiiight....

So you get all those votes overnight while no one is posting how? Remind me again? NO ONE WAS ONLINE.

Oooooh, you have a toolbar. Sign me up! Oh wait, you still suck. I'll pass.

no need for all the hostility. and i was on last night voting for like 2 hourse from 12-2 AM and i'm on the west coast so for you it was 3-5am and you most liekly were sleeping at that time.

no need for all the hostility. and i was on last night voting for like 2 hourse from 12-2 AM and i'm on the west coast so for you it was 3-5am and you most liekly were sleeping at that time.

No need for all the hostility?

Let me refresh your memory:

I never said a thing against your site until YOUR MEMBERS started flaming JN repeatedly.

wow, your material is weak bro..if you're gonna say something, dont be guilty of it yourself! you've obviously have been Lurking on our site for the last few days if you responded to Jetsfan115's post about that "post 102"..

I've already noted that you're illiterate, but it's not for nothing that they call me "Lurker"

I never said a thing against your site until YOUR MEMBERS started flaming JN repeatedly.

Dude.

let it drop. You're just embarassing yourself now.

The best way for this to work is to let them complain and "hang" themselves. However, you insist on typing left and right, and it's embarassing for you and JN

Lurker: The best thing about this SI Poll mess is that boards like JN and NYJetfans are getting some ink.

Then again, do we want to become a JI with 2,000 members under the age of 15?

Max's head might explode with that kind of influx of teens!

I don't know... this whole thing is getting me angry. Just a silly Internet poll. But it stirs up these stupid inter-board rivalries and brings hordes of trolls here... not such a good thing.

Dude.

let it drop. You're just embarassing yourself now.

The best way for this to work is to let them complain and "hang" themselves. However, you insist on typing left and right, and it's embarassing for you and JN

If I want to embarrass myself, I'll feel free to do just that. I don't need your help. Thanks.

i don't condone anyone coming over here to "trash talk" i even posted this on our board

i just signed up to engage in some friendly conversation, maybe some of u guys should but remember NO ARGUING! lets be classy fans not a$$holes. if u wanna be an a$$hole then be a raider fan

and

i'm registered as nyjetsfan.com115-a and i'm being classy and will ignore people who act like jerks to me. remember to rep this site with respect. if we go over their all hostile it makes us look bad. remembe rthat

i'm a mod on nyjetsfan.com and havne't done anything to earn your anger.

Guys....we're all Jets fans. Regardless of site preference. We appreciate your loyalty to JN but all this crap needs to stop.

You wanna know the best way to kill a troll? Starve it to death.

Oldest rule in Internet history...Don't feed the trolls.

Guys....we're all Jets fans. Regardless of site preference. We appreciate your loyalty to JN but all this crap needs to stop.

You wanna know the best way to kill a troll? Starve it to death.

Oldest rule in Internet history...Don't feed the trolls.

Exactly! Should have done it weeks ago!;)

This is no scientific poll repeat nothing to get excited about here- exhuberence for your favorite website is good- in the end it is a a silly poll as quoted above that benefits SI really by far the most.

Are you kidding me? JN means more to me than my own life.

I would gladly give up my life for a JN victory in the SI poll :rolleyes:

This is no scientific poll repeat nothing to get excited about here- exhuberence for your favorite website is good- in the end it is a a silly poll as quoted above that benefits SI really by far the most.

actually u hit the nail on the head. SI just got .5 million hits in the past week it wouldn't have gotten before. anyway it shows all jet fans are hardcore since the jest board with the least votes has more votes then most teams vote leader.

still nyjetsfan.com is in the lead:Typotux: :yahoo:

actually u hit the nail on the head. SI just got .5 million hits in the past week it wouldn't have gotten before. anyway it shows all jet fans are hardcore since the jest board with the least votes has more votes then most teams vote leader.

Ron, you having fun yet?

i'm not trying to stir the pot..Lurker was just being a moron posting false information..so i corrected him! and then nyjetsfan.com was attacked so i defended it..

You are both being massively gay. Chill the hell out. If someone is automating the voting, who cares? If it's bothering you, email SI and have them look at it instead of crapping all over the forum with your JI-style high school whining.

You are both being massively gay. Chill the hell out. If someone is automating the voting, who cares? If it's bothering you, email SI and have them look at it instead of crapping all over the forum with your JI-style high school whining.

How come all the new VIP members are posters nobody ever heard of before?

I think Smoochy is more than just Rude Pollock

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121765

Since the vote has now become a battle of computer geeks, and really has nothing to do with the popularity of the sites, don't you think that the whole vote has lost it's meaning??

Guess they will all be surprised that the winner gets.........nothing.

If you think SI is going to prominently feature a link to another site, sorry, they're going to bury it deeper than Jimmy Hoffa.

Since the vote has now become a battle of computer geeks, and really has nothing to do with the popularity of the sites, don't you think that the whole vote has lost it's meaning??

If you think SI is going to prominently feature a link to another site, sorry, they're going to bury it deeper than Jimmy Hoffa.

we'll see what the winner gets. we'll i will u won't lol

anyway its a battle of who is willing to spend more time clicking a button for the site they like :Typotux: :Typotux: :Typotux:

Agreed. This poll has become a TOTAL joke. But SI got what they wanted. So we really should be surprised. Great free P.R. they are receiving. But the contest is meaningless at this point because it has no validity at all.

Agreed. This poll has become a TOTAL joke. But SI got what they wanted. So we really should be surprised. Great free P.R. they are receiving. But the contest is meaningless at this point because it has no validity at all.

in all fairness your only saying that cause your losing. if u were winning your post would have alot of these :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Archived