PatriotsRule Smack Talk Thread: MERGED

PATRIOTSRULE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want to talk gay you may want to start here:

JschmidttNYJ.jpg

That's no way to talk about a 10 year All Pro Center (John Schmitt) Who never was a QB who had/has dreams of someday becoming John Clayton's Biatch & is about to get engaged to his lovely beard!

:Ban:

That's no way to talk about a 10 year All Pro Center (John Schmitt) Who never was a QB who had/has dreams of someday becoming John Clayton's Biatch & is about to get engaged to his lovely beard!

:Ban:

You are the man Baumer.

I was waiting for an old-timer to come to the defense of Schmitt.

I view the Jets as a team. If we don't play like a team, then how did we win last week? It's a team because when one player fails, or messes up (Mike Nugent), you've got the whole team to back you and find a way to fix the problem and still win (the rest of the team). We act like a team, the players back others when asked about their play. etc.

Also, I gotta agree with Green DNA's post too :D

A little harsh Exit 117 :box: but nontheless i don't see why a Patsie fan needs to come on a Jets message board and talk such bollocks?? Perhaps it is because in the back of his silly little mind he knows the Patsies might **** it up Sunday and lose to the Jets so he is just trying to say the Jets are not a team because he knows his is falling apart bit by bit each year!!

Do you boneheads not have you own message boards to talk about your own crap? Or is it there are actually some level headed Patsie fans out there and they kicked you off thier boards for being such a moron?

A little harsh Exit 117 :box: but nontheless i don't see why a Patsie fan needs to come on a Jets message board and talk such bollocks?? Perhaps it is because in the back of his silly little mind he knows the Patsies might **** it up Sunday and lose to the Jets so he is just trying to say the Jets are not a team because he knows his is falling apart bit by bit each year!!

Do you boneheads not have you own message boards to talk about your own crap? Or is it there are actually some level headed Patsie fans out there and they kicked you off thier boards for being such a moron?

The fun of message boards is to visit other message boards. If you guys can't defend a comment like being called a "team" then I feel sorry for you.

It's just a game

Archived