Kerry Rhodes is a witch.......

JonEJet

Old-hoffen and the dts did a disappearing act yesterday.

Rashad Moore was the only one of them who was able to hold his ground.

I wanted Moore in there more, but as faba noted after the game, it was a hot day and he prolly didnt have the endurance to play more.

Hopefully as he gets better conditioned and the weather cools off, we will see more of him.

Old-hoffen and the dts did a disappearing act yesterday.

Rashad Moore was the only one of them who was able to hold his ground.

I wanted Moore in there more, but as faba noted after the game, it was a hot day and he prolly didnt have the endurance to play more.

Hopefully as he gets better conditioned and the weather cools off, we will see more of him.

it seems that Drob is on his way,bone in mouth into permanent exile in Mangini's doghouse

did you see that guy flying on his broom yesterday all over the field. The guy makes plays everywhere

I love this kid....he is the future back there on defense

Question....Why did we sign Old-hoffen.....he blows

http://www.jetnation.com/photoplog/index.php?n=277

I posted some pics from yesterday (I have a REALLY crappy camera so the quality sucks). But what I left most impressed with is the size of Kerry Rhodes. He is big, he is strong, he is fast. I would be shocked if he doesn't continue to develop and become a great player.

it seems that Drob is on his way,bone in mouth into permanent exile in Mangini's doghouse

seems to me the Jets were giving up yards on the ground not because of lack of execution but lack of defensive coordinator calls

they would come at the Jets with a run and they'd be in a cover 3 zone backing up - of course they are going to give up 8 yards when you are countering a run offense with a pass defense.

in general the DL played fine the problem was the offense stalling out at midfield - if they get some points - any points at all - in the first half, it's a different game

seems to me the Jets were giving up yards on the ground not because of lack of execution but lack of defensive coordinator calls

they would come at the Jets with a run and they'd be in a cover 3 zone backing up - of course they are going to give up 8 yards when you are countering a run offense with a pass defense.

in general the DL played fine the problem was the offense stalling out at midfield - if they get some points - any points at all - in the first half, it's a different game

C'mon. If you are in a pass cover D, the other teams runs and you're backpedaling it's YOUR fault. There may be some truth to the calls hampering the D at times, but part of that comes from guessing to counter the Pats talent and trying to make big plays when down 24. The team was getting run on because the D line was getting pushed back. Was Sutton making all pass calls against Tenn? They seemed to smack our run D around pretty good too.

Archived