WTF WAS THAT!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Barton

No, I didn't see the play, but Womack is on my fantasy team. It hurts me more than it hurts you.

It's April and your team is gonna win their division by 10 games. Relax.

I hope the Sox pay for his eye doctor appointments!

stop pissing and moaning...like Geoffery the Giraffe isnt getting every call a foot and a half outside the plate while Arroyo is getting squeezed. He threw 5 strikes to Bernie Williams in the 4th. Manny was called out after clearly checking his swing but I dont hear you mention that?

And if the Yankees lose by a run or two, it aint because of that play...it's because they're leaving a small village on the basepaths.

how about Sheff inexplicably takes a walk while looking at strike 3!

I dont want to hear another word from crybaby Yankee fans about some phantom tag of Womack.

Wow...$210 million and you still need help from the umpires? What a joke...this team is going nowhere

kiss my a#$

4-4

(should be 6-4)

HELP FROM THE UMPIRES? did you see the first out of the game moron?

how about Sheff inexplicably takes a walk while looking at strike 3!

I dont want to hear another word from crybaby Yankee fans about some phantom tag of Womack.

Wow...$210 million and you still need help from the umpires? What a joke...this team is going nowhere

LOL You are as pathetic as the Redsox legecy or lack there of.

I'm just saying...if your $200 million team needs help from the umpires in APRIL in order to beat Arroyo, with Randy Johnson on the hill no less...expect a bigger chokejob than even last year.

And that is saying alot because last year was the biggest chokejob in the history of sports

posada deep

deep to short for Renteria to snare you mean?

I never would dream that the Yanks still need help to beat the Red Sox? $210 million cant get it donw huh? Apparently, all the steroids money can buy cant get it done either! George has to bribe the umpires now? Still...I dont even think that can work with this bunch of overpaid prima donnas

Those runs off Arroyo in the 4th should be unearned...or at least charged to the home plate ump. Too bad Papa Jack didnt cold cock him in the face

Every other team? Dude...in case you havent heard, there are 2 professional baseball teams, the Yankees and the World Champion Red Sox. The rest of the MLB teams have been relegated to our glorified farm system.

Thats why ESPN is showing Yankees-Red Sox for the 10th time this year while something...I forgot already...is happening in Washington DC.

Every other team? Dude...in case you havent heard, there are 2 professional baseball teams, the Yankees and the World Champion Red Sox. The rest of the MLB teams have been relegated to our glorified farm system.

Oh, really? Is that why the Yanks and Sox have combined to win ONE of the last four World Series'?

dude...Cubs fans dont pull the World Series win card, OK.

BTW...give us Kerry Wood for Ceasar Crespo and John Halama! No need to devastate his promising career in dirty Chicago.

LOL, and your one championship in EIGHTY SIX years gives you the right to say that there's only two teams in baseball, one of them being a team with less league pennants than the CHICAGO CUBS?

Get off your high horse, douche-bag. The Florida Marlins have won more titles in the past 7 years than the Sox have in the past 86.

But, seriously, enjoy your bought championship. It'll be your last for a while, but at least, your Sox will be one of the MLB's two teams.

LOL, and your one championship in EIGHTY SIX years gives you the right to say that there's only two teams in baseball, one of them being a team with less league pennants than the CHICAGO CUBS?

Get off your high horse, douche-bag. The Florida Marlins have won more titles in the past 7 years than the Sox have in the past 86.

But, seriously, enjoy your bought championship. It'll be your last for a while, but at least, your Sox will be one of the MLB's two teams.

I am enjoying it...I am still on a Jack Daniels binge...

BTW, enjoy our former free-swinging shortstop, I heard he's getting booed at Wrigley these days. Dod you know that Garciaparra was Spanish for "Rally killer"

I'm sorry, but after the phantom tag on Offerman a few seasons back, no yankee fan can complain. Perhaps EB was too young to remember the play.

Also, Arroyo was raped tonight on some strike calls. The one against Sheff was a total outrage. He then pitches the same thing to Jeter the next inning and gets the out.

2/5 of your starting rotation is owned thusfar by the Yanks

What isn't lost is that Wells is finished, and Cornrow Arroyo is nothing more than a middle reliever at best

Better hope for some help in that pen too....Foulke can't go 2 every game

I'm happy with the Res Sox Bullpen, actually. I agree, however, that the starting rotation is shakey at best. I'll give Shill the benefit of the doubt since he missed Spring Training. Epstein will be wheeling and dealing for sure....Sox need a legit #2 - Boomer doesn't seem to have his heart into it at all.

Renteria is finally paying off though.

I'm sorry, but after the phantom tag on Offerman a few seasons back, no yankee fan can complain. Perhaps EB was too young to remember the play.

Also, Arroyo was raped tonight on some strike calls. The one against Sheff was a total outrage.

i would have called sheffield out myself. it was a strike. the other pitches were close, but damn near everyone (if not all) of them were out of the strikezone. [-X

Did you see that play????

Yankees should protest this game if they lose by 1 or 2 runs

IT IS BY FAR THE WORST CALL I HAVE EVER SEEN

I guess you were too young to remember the 1999 ALCS.

Archived