Game Balls

The Troll

Offense: Leon Washington. His stats won't blow you away, but anytime this offense needed a spark, this lightning bug supplied it.

Defense: Kerry Rhodes. What a ****ing steal. He is our Ed Reed/Sean Taylor. A pure playmaker that has already developed into one of the biggest defensive playmakers in the league. Honorable mention goes to Victor Hobson.

I didn't really notice D-Rob.

I did notice that Willis McGahee rushed for 150 yards. Anytime an opposing RB drops a buck fifty on you, how good can the nose tackle possibly be playing?

He was kidding Troll. Rashad Moore, once agian, was in more plays then Robertson.

Dick Jauron for going away from McGahee in 2nd half :confused:

Dick Jauron for going away from McGahee on the 2nd drive when it looked for all the world as if we would be facing 10-0 or 14-0 before we had gone midway through Q1.

Special teams were due up for a game ball today until that last onsides kick mess <insert test of nanny-bot filter here>

Aside from the obvious Chad to Elsie and Cotch I would give a game ball to the offesnive line pass blocking AND to the coming out parties of Leon Washington and to a lesser extent Drew Coleman. Rookies, both of whom contributed to the win today. Only Anthony Schlegel left to pop his game cherry from the draft-class of 2005.

Archived