Colts @ Jets - Who is going? BZ is Tailgate-less..

BwanaZulia

My friend who I always tailgate with is having his kid on the Friday before the game (bad timing) so I am without a tailgate. I could, of course, just do the car thing, but...

Who is going to the game and who wants to invite me and my friend to their tailgate?

I can bring stuff and will dance like a monkey for food. :)

BZ

My friend who I always tailgate with is having his kid on the Friday before the game (bad timing) so I am without a tailgate. I could, of course, just do the car thing, but...

Who is going to the game and who wants to invite me and my friend to their tailgate?

BZ

wow..that should be a site to see:p

BZ

You're always welcome to the 16G tailgate, can't guarantee food but last time we had an ice luge, scores whores and a case of dewars.

Where in 16G do you park?? Me and my buddies are over in that section too. We park in the row right after the 16G pole away from the stadium.

I think I've walked by you guys in the past, if your ususally the one's with the ice luge. I remember it from the Dolphins game last year.

We park right by the exit to the "bathroom area" and I'm pretty sure there's only been one ice luge in 16G for the past few years. You should join us, 124 and BZ are stopping by so we'll have a small jetnation area for the diehard fans. (Although don't tell my buddy tie guy I just said that because it might stop him from eating the head of the fish for the dolphin game).

It was very cool meeting Raffy (who turned out to go to HS with my friend and my wife's brother) and 124 who was NOTHING like I imagined him. :)

BZ

How'd you imagine me BZ? Sorry I didn't have time to stay and chat I had to get back to my fam and our party.

It was very cool meeting Raffy (who turned out to go to HS with my friend and my wife's brother) and 124 who was NOTHING like I imagined him. :)

BZ

It was a blast to hang with you guys also, the high school connection was hilarious (small f'ing world really).

Do not mess with my guy 124 -he is a giant out there!

I have given him the nickname "Giant 18";)

Archived