Anyone Want To Be On The Radio

Maxman

holy crap I am hanging out at the Westin hotel with the ESPN radio guys....so should I recruit one ? MAX I have NO more JETNATION cards..damn it!...xxxooo

I will order more for you this week.

Thanks Sweetie!

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

lol

With the next show fast approaching I got two reps from JN...

WestchesterJet (Primary)

GREENSMACKS (Backup)

You can check out their BIOS here...

http://www.nyjetsfan.com/blog/

Jetsinsider has 4 reps and that's the max. You guys can add two more. I'm also going to add one more - Tim Brady from Jetsaddicts.com.

It looks like Petrozza is too paranoid to be included. He ignored my email inviting his site to be included and won't even approve my attempt to join his board. The movie "Conspiracy Theory" come to mind?

WestchesterJet (Primary)

GREENSMACKS (Backup)

Jetsinsider has 4 reps and that's the max. You guys can add two more. I'm also going to add one more - Tim Brady from Jetsaddicts.com.

It looks like Petrozza is too paranoid to be included. He ignored my email inviting his site to be included and won't even approve my attempt to join his board. The movie "Conspiracy Theory" come to mind?

Nice try on the Petrozza dig...He is away in Vegas. Now who is being paranoid?

Maybe the fact that you went nuts advertising your site on TGG is the reason

Nice try on the Petrozza dig...He is away in Vegas. Now who is being paranoid?

Maybe the fact that you went nuts advertising your site on TGG is the reason

Dude I haven't even seen TGG in over a year. Why would I even think about advertising my site there? A bit sensitive are we?

Dude I haven't even seen TGG in over a year. Why would I even think about advertising my site there? A bit sensitive are we?

You got BANNED because you advertised...Do not try to play innocent. BTW, don't you have some Macros still running?

You got BANNED because you advertised...Do not try to play innocent. BTW, don't you have some Macros still running?

Get your facts straight. I haven't been on that site in over 3 years. So if I got banned by that **** regime for saying boo, I must have missed it. Let it go. This has nothing to do with you or that site. If you have a problem with me, PM me, don't waste the time of the good people on JN with this bull****. If in fact Petro is on vacation and doesn't check his email every week or approve new memberships then I apologize. Adding TGG to the show only helps them out and really doesn't do much for me. That's all I have to say about them. Just let it go and walk away or like i said PM me if you can't let it go. I'm done talking about them.

WestchesterJet (Primary)

GREENSMACKS (Backup)

What happened to Bitonti? I emailed you his name as a JN rep the other day.

Archived