Anyone Want To Be On The Radio

Maxman

Ronnie from NYJetsfan.com hosts a post game show after every game. You can listen to the show from his site, it is called Jet Fuel. Anyhow he is looking for a JetNation rep that can be on the air each week.

The goal is to give the thoughts of JetNation posters. Meaning what is the take here on the event of the day. Ronnie will do the same thing with other sites so it should be interesting to compare what each fan site thinks. It should take a couple minutes I would assume.

It sounds like a good idea and I told Ronnie we would try to get someone. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Ronnie from NYJetsfan.com hosts a post game show after every game. You can listen to the show from his site, it is called Jet Fuel. Anyhow he is looking for a JetNation rep that can be on the air each week.

The goal is to give the thoughts of JetNation posters. Meaning what is the take here on the event of the day. Ronnie will do the same thing with other sites so it should be interesting to compare what each fan site thinks. It should take a couple minutes I would assume.

It sounds like a good idea and I told Ronnie we would try to get someone. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

I'll do it.

Thanks!

You should have a debate between the 2 guys who had those wacky macros programs:p

You should have a debate between the 2 guys who had those wacky macros programs:p

I don't want to talk about it. We were out macro'ed dammit. Sucks when you get beat at your own game, lol.

My poor kids weren't allowed to go on the computer for 2 weeks. LOL -- just joking.

Official JN Stance: Macros and illegal voting are bad.

Oh and WestchesterJet the gig is all yours. Thanks!

We could have a jetnation version of Crossfire

PatsFanTx vs. Tucker Carlson or fill in the blank?

I would nominate either Bob,Jon E or Senior-but of course if it was an IN- studio appearance JetNation would have to cover the expenses of cutting out the side of his house and renting the crane and flatbed truck to carry him back and forth...then hiring contractors-it just wouldn't work on a limited budget

I nominate Bitonti, also....When I was talking to him on the phone last night he was watching the Jets/Bills game on tape and clearly upset at Bills LB Josh Stamer for special teams "cheap shots"......

He's be a perfect rep for JN and, as Alk noted, he has radio experience :box:

thanks all for nominations

but I don't want to take opportunity away from others

would-be JN experts who think you know it all, well now's your chance to step up to the mic!

(if no one steps up i will proudly serve)

you did good on the radio when I heard you down here in West Palm Pre-draft Matt

thanks SoFla that was one of my proudest moments in life - and first 50000 watt transmitter! Successfully predicted the Jason Allen pick 3 weeks prior to the draft!

yea you did good-I've done some local radio shows down here (playing live,talking) and my Mom yelled at me for answers nodding my head and saying yea,uh huh-then she friggin CALLED the station...

hey I nailed the Jerrell Weaver Jets 7th rounder a few years back-couldn't believe it either...

Bit would be real good. He is always up to snuff on his Football. And with his Draft Daddy background, he has a real solid source of information on all the young players in the game.

So you would be getting a fan's point of view, with a professional background. Nice combo.

I don't want to talk about it. We were out macro'ed dammit. Sucks when you get beat at your own game, lol.

My poor kids weren't allowed to go on the computer for 2 weeks. LOL -- just joking.

Official JN Stance: Macros and illegal voting are bad.

Oh and WestchesterJet the gig is all yours. Thanks!

Macros? Macros exist? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy and the Falcons loss to the Saints was on the level.

OK, so it looks like we got two reps from JN. WestChesterJet & Bitonti. If anyone else is interested jump on board. All that is required is to receive a phone call live on the air to discuss the game, what's going on over at JN and a prediction for next week. All you need is one primary and 2 or 3 backups if the primary is not available. Of course everyone is welcome to call in to the show on an unofficial basis. This show is around to talk Jets Football with the true fans - us.

You can check out past shows and other info here- http://www.nyjetsfan.com/blog

Macros? Macros exist? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy and the Falcons loss to the Saints was on the level.

OK, so it looks like we got two reps from JN. WestChesterJet & Bitonti. If anyone else is interested jump on board. All that is required is to receive a phone call live on the air to discuss the game, what's going on over at JN and a prediction for next week. All you need is one primary and 2 or 3 backups if the primary is not available. Of course everyone is welcome to call in to the show on an unofficial basis. This show is around to talk Jets Football with the true fans - us.

You can check out past shows and other info here- http://www.nyjetsfan.com/blog

when will the show with site reps air Zero?

Archived