Displaced in Miami

esvbbv

I recently moved to Miami from NYC and I am looking for a Jet Friendly bar to go watch the games. I know there is a huge fan base out here - where can I find everyone?

Squish the Fish!

esvbbv

:confused:

Yes, what part of Miami?

Me, Mean Bro Green, Joey Stlyez, and a bunch of other Jets fans often go to Davie.

Depending on where you live, it could take 40 min to an hour, but the drive is often worth it.

It's the South Florida Jets Fans Club.....I can send you a link.

I recently moved to Miami from NYC and I am looking for a Jet Friendly bar to go watch the games. I know there is a huge fan base out here - where can I find everyone?

Squish the Fish!

esvbbv

There are more Jets fans in Miami than Phins fans...Just goto Dolphins Stadium to see that.

thats bs a jets fan in miami you should suffer through the cold winters and shrinkage like a true jets fan... phonies
Dude ,We are on the front lines every day down here .We are are as REAL as they come man, You sit at jets stadium and cheer our boys on w/other jet fans . But us ,we are in another state in another stadium with the enemy all around us .So to me and the others down here with me will NEVER be Phonies. We are the truth and no one can tell me Different!!!

GO JETS

Dude ,We are on the front lines every day down here .We are are as REAL as they come man, You sit at jets stadium and cheer our boys on w/other jet fans . But us ,we are in another state in another stadium with the enemy all around us .So to me and the others down here with me will NEVER be Phonies. We are the truth and no one can tell me Different!!!

GO JETS

I feel like I am in a posse now..:yahoo:

try sitting in 100 degree weather for 4 hours
Thats right Jetfan13 tell him. When I first moved down to Fla. My first game was a 1 o'clock game in 100 degree weather .So I'am sitting there with Black shorts on and my buddy says you want a beer and I said sure ,So while I wait I notice my Private area started burning (really) the sun was that hot. Then my buddy gets back and goes here is your beer ,I grab it so Quick and then I dumped on myself and my boy goes "WTF? bro whats the deal" and I said man I'am not use to these kind of conditons lol So I left the game looking like I peed on my self.SO greensmacks I'll PM you to tell you how my Balls felt later.

Thats right Jetfan13 tell him. When I first moved down to Fla. My first game was a 1 o'clock game in 100 degree weather .So I'am sitting there with Black shorts on and my buddy says you want a beer and I said sure ,So while I wait I notice my Private area started burning (really) the sun was that hot. Then my buddy gets back and goes here is your beer ,I grab it so Quick and then I dumped on myself and my boy goes "WTF? bro whats the deal" and I said man I'am not use to these kind of conditons lol So I left the game looking like I peed on my self.SO greensmacks I'll PM you to tell you how my Balls felt later.

LOL. BEAUTIFULL MAN

hysterical

Squish the Fish!

esvbbv

dude them guys that were recommended are a good bunch but please, beware of the poster meanbrogreen. one time in miami, everything was cool we were drinking beer and b/sing and then i had to go into the bathroom and the faggot tried to tongue kiss me

Archived