Belichick talks back to OchoCinco

Bart, I like you man but chill with the redneck $hit with Alk. He can be ******* at times but all in all he's a really good guy.

The redneck **** doesn't bother me but when people accuse me of wrapping tinfoil around my head is where I draw the line.

Bart, I like you man but chill with the redneck $hit with Alk. He can be ******* at times but all in all he's a really good guy.

I know. I was completely joking with alk.

I wouldnt say sh#t like that too him if I didnt like him and knew he couldnt take it.

Don't you have school tomorrow?

Yes, I do. Your mom is a substitute for my drivers ed class tomorrow.

She'll be teaching us how to maintain concentration on the road while getting blown.

I heard she'll be taking a hands on approach to the subject.

You know I wont miss that!

She'll be teaching us how to maintain concentration on the road while getting blown.

Excellent response!

No, because I can't handle the garbage they try to force down my throat. If I wanted every player to have a nickname, I would still be watching WWE instead of the NFL.

AMEN TO THAT!!!

ESPN is worse than NFL network with this garbage, but neither one can just show the hightlights and shut the the F up. We gotta get Berman or Stuart Scott trying to make the highlights about them. :puke:

\

Offense I agree with.

Defense not so much. They are on a roll with turnovers. Tipped balls and QB fumbles help out those stats.

They've been "on a roll" with turnovers for two years, some might simply call that a fast and opportunistic defense whereas you seem to be chalking it up to luck and you're wrong.

even though it was aimed at Gainzo I STILL gotta nominate Barton for a POTWer here

They've been "on a roll" with turnovers for two years, some might simply call that a fast and opportunistic defense whereas you seem to be chalking it up to luck and you're wrong.

I may be wrong.

The Colts are a prime example of a team with a suspect defense and great offense that always seems to fail when it matters. Cincy and Indy are mirror images of each other.

Archived