Official Jets vs Colts game thread...

SoFlaJets

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give it time. I still think Jackson will be a "playah" - just not this week. LOL!

Hey, I thought you were a Giants fan?

i do like the giants, i dont live in NY so i dont get caught up in the jet-giant rivalry

but theres a reason why i post on jets forums and not giants forums

This thread is great - it's almost as horrific as the roller coaster ride that is the Patsfans.com chat room on game days. Up and down and 'round and 'round. Dramamine required!

There is PLENTY of football left. The way this game is going, folks, it is still anyone's game.

This thread is great - it's almost as horrific as the roller coaster ride that is the Patsfans.com chat room on game days. Up and down and 'round and 'round. Dramamine required!

There is PLENTY of football left. The way this game is going, folks, it is still anyone's game.

For what was expected this season , this is a great game for us Garb. Once a W is within grasp emotions will fly. Kinda like you trying to make the PATS bigger underdogs in your game today than us.;)

For what was expected this season , this is a great game for us Garb. Once a W is within grasp emotions will fly. Kinda like you trying to make the PATS bigger underdogs in your game today than us.;)

Exactly.

9 point underdogs at home, and they are making a game of it. This team gets better and better, each game.

We got the running game untracked (I hope Cedric is alright).

Now, just shore up the f*cking porous run defense, and we're off to the races.

I wish that were true. Have you seen the Pats Secondary when healthy? What do you think it will look like unhealthy? That's not for effect. It's the truth. The Bengals are the worst possible opponent for the Pats today. I am dead serious when I say the Pats have NO chance.

Schottenheimer has called a fantastic game.

You guys don't give him enough credit.

youre right, the two turnovers were not a fault of play calling. Changing things up in the 2nd quarter was huge, thats the reason its as close as it is

I think Mangini' defense has done a masterful job defending the Colts. He always came up with HUGE defenses when playing the Colts and it looks like the trend has continued. This is not Schottys's victory - it's Mangini's. Indy's defense is SO frickin' over-rated. It's the offense that scares people. Great job, Eric.

I wish that were true. Have you seen the Pats Secondary when healthy? What do you think it will look like unhealthy? That's not for effect. It's the truth. The Bengals are the worst possible opponent for the Pats today. I am dead serious when I say the Pats have NO chance.

garbie i guess you haven't been getting it... ;)

you are normally so positive

Archived