Has anyone else noticed........

PFSIKH

Of course we noticed...the Yankee $kankees from JN.com have a knack for turning severely alarming, ominous early warning signs into defiant chest-pounding and maniacal anti-BoSox diatribes. The worse it gets for NY, the more we seemingly have to listen to it!

And its not just the accursed one JonEJinx, its 100% of Yankee fans!

Jeez, they are tied for last place with Tampa Bay and they nearly got no-hit by Bruce Chen of all people! CG, 4-hitter...doesnt get much worse

I imagine were in store for 25 new "Yankees rule, Red Sox drool" threads today.

LOL!!! I'll have you know this is the first time EVER...in all my years on message boards...that I've ever used that hackey line!

I do, however, dread the prospect of this forum being shut down due to Maxman-induced treachery in the midst of a cataclysmic $210 million Yankee tank-job. Tom is a Yankee hater, he simply cant let that happen!

that the resident Skank fans have been very defensive during their less then spectacular start?

Coincidence?

I think not.

Funny we were thinking the same thing about the loud mouth Redsox fans who haven't shown 1 iota of class since december.

LOL!!! I'll have you know this is the first time EVER...in all my years on message boards...that I've ever used that hackey line!

I do, however, dread the prospect of this forum being shut down due to Maxman-induced treachery in the midst of a cataclysmic $210 million Yankee tank-job. Tom is a Yankee hater, he simply cant let that happen!

I won't shut it down. Although I do have the "back door" password so I could! [-X

Archived