Ty Law Released

PatsFanTX

YES!

Max, TS, you guys are my HEROES.

When I switched to firefox, on JI I lost the ability to highlight text and click Bold or Italic and have it automatically open and close that at the beginning and end of the highlighted text--- it would always just go to the end of the post for some reason.

For whatever reason here it works just fine. THANK GOD. You have NO idea how annoying that was.

I'd kiss you, but really that would be kind of gay.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YES!

When I switched to firefox, on JI I lost the ability to highlight text and click Bold or Italic and have it automatically open and close that at the beginning and end of the highlighted text--- it would always just go to the end of the post for some reason.

For whatever reason here it works just fine. THANK GOD. You have NO idea how annoying that was.

Great...you guys installed a feature that will keep RS here longer :roll:

Oh & it's not gay untill you open your mouth :shock:

Interesting tidbit just released on Fox Sports Net - Ty Law could be coming back??? Was released for cap reasons. Will renegotiate this week and could be back? Could someone with cap knowledge please explain this possibility? Yah, I mean you Richard. 8)

Interesting tidbit just released on Fox Sports Net - Ty Law could be coming back??? Wsa released for cap reasons. Will renegotiate this week and could be back? Could someone with cap knowledge please explain this possibility? Yah, I mean you Richard. 8)

Awww..Look how she still has a glimmer of hope in her poor desperate eyes.

Everybody point at Garbanza and laugh :lol:

Awww..Look how she still has a glimmer of hope in her poor desperate eyes.

Everybody point at Garbanza and laugh :lol:

...yah, just like that glimmer of hope that your wife may give you some tonight.... :wink:

Good luck with that, Smizz!

In all honesty, I'm semi-retarded when to comes to cap matters. Hey - I have a suggestion. A cap section. Listing the team moves, cap numbers, and cap implications?

Interesting tidbit just released on Fox Sports Net - Ty Law could be coming back??? Was released for cap reasons. Will renegotiate this week and could be back? Could someone with cap knowledge please explain this possibility? Yah, I mean you Richard. 8)

Law's SB is now dead-money: ~2.7 mil worth.

The Pats signing him to a new contract would be no different than any other team. I don't doubt that if Law shops around and the Pats are the highest offer he could come back.

If the Pats released him and are still offering a contract than it's for negotiating purposes: normally you rework the existing contract.... in this case Laws agents may have been asking the moon and IF the Pats are still interested in law releasing him may have been a way of saying "Go ahead and see if you can get more from someone else... we'll be here after you find out you can't"

Realistically though I think he's GONE. He just called sports radio in Kansas City and told them he wants to play for the Chiefs, I sh*t you not. He's trying to drum up interest and get that big fat contract.

Honestly, I don't WANT him back, believe it or not.

Thanks RS - just looking for some clarification on what Gary Tanguay just reported.

I don't blame a guy for hustling though. He wants the big payoff, the Chiefs DESPERATELY need defensive help - good for him.

Still, I think BB has something up his sleeve. He always does (cue Hess money jokes).

I think the most enlightening thing to come out of this thread is that Garb admitted to being semi-retarded. You GO girl! We're behind you!

And as for Troy Brown, he's a good player and would have started for the Jets at CB at some points last year, OK? OK!?!???

Datesie back on? :lol:

I think the most enlightening thing to come out of this thread is that Garb admitted to being semi-retarded. You GO girl! We're behind you!

And as for Troy Brown, he's a good player and would have started for the Jets at CB at some points last year, OK? OK!?!???

Datesie back on? :lol:

You are such an a@@-hole! :lol:

No!

I'm waiting to close to the deal with .... :lol::lol:

...yah, just like that glimmer of hope that your wife may give you some tonight.... :wink:

Good luck with that, Smizz!

In all honesty, I'm semi-retarded when to comes to cap matters. Hey - I have a suggestion. A cap section. Listing the team moves, cap numbers, and cap implications?

I got some last night!

Unfortunately Ive reached my quote for this half of the year :?

Thanks RS - just looking for some clarification on what Gary Tanguay just reported.

I don't blame a guy for hustling though. He wants the big payoff, the Chiefs DESPERATELY need defensive help - good for him.

Still, I think BB has something up his sleeve. He always does (cue Hess money jokes).

I think what BB has up his sleeve is that the Pats won the superbowl this year with Asante Samuel, Randall Gay, Troy Brown, and Earthwind Moreland as their top 4 CBs.

We can chase Samari Rolle for a lot less $$$, trade up in the draft or get at #32 a quality young corner like Miller, Rogers, or Jackson....

Or we might find some more cheap FAs or diamonds in the rough in the draft.

IBBWT.

Going undercover as a hooker isn't exactly "being an ivestigator" Garb. By the way, you can stop being "undercover." The investigation ended in 1976.

1976! The year the Pats got robbed by the phanton roughing the passer call against the Raiders! Ahhh....sweet revenge in 2001! :lol::lol: Yah, so I was only eight, but I remember it like it was yesterday! :lol:

Troy Brown Released-AP

ESPN's John Clayton reports that the Patriots today cut veteran receiver Troy Brown. Brown is expected to visit with the Carolina Panthers next Wednesday. Other possible destinations are St. Louis, Arizona and Cleveland.

http://www.masschicksarestupid.com

Tom I clicked on that link and all I got was a female Pats fan smiling as a cucumer truck pulled into her driveway.

What gives?

YES!

Yes we were aware of the issue and we worked long hours to make sure it wasn't a problem here.

Tom wanted to open the site a week earlier. But I refused to go to market with a crappy product.

I though Ty "wanted" to go to K.C. They could certainly use him, that is for sure.

I think he is entertaining it.

Jason Whitlock has been on a campaign to get the Chiefs to bring him here. He even enlisted Priest Holmes during Superbowl week, to talk to Ty on Whitlock's show about coming to KC. Ty of course said the partyline of wanting to remain a Patriot, but my impression is he was as good as gone then.

The thing with the Chiefs is rarely do they make big splashes with new FAs. They rewarded their own. Gonzalez and Priest, but I do not remember many at Ty's level.

The Jets should really try and grab Ty while they can, after all he was a Patriot and we all know the Jets need all the help they can get. :lol:

Ty? TY? Do you know "Ty" personally? You feel like you can just call someone 'Ty' like that without knowing him? Who do you think you ARE, woman?

Archived