Who died and made TX boss?

Dr. Strangelove

I have the answer......

The guy who died and left TX in charge was an old black roofer from Canada named Cleatus McGinty........I'm pretty sure that's who it was.

Cleatus used to like to throw roofing nails at the carpenters. That is until the one day Cleatus slipped off the roof. Needless to say the carpenters then proceeded to shove roofing tack after roofing tack into every ince of flesh they could find......

TX better be careful, it seem's just like Cleatus, his once mighty Patriots look like they're starting to slip.

Sorry guys, forgot to take the meds today.......

TX better be careful, it seem's just like Cleatus, his once mighty Patriots look like they're starting to slip.

Didn't the Pats just destroy an undefeated AFC team (who many think will go to the Super Bowl) in their own house?

Yea, the Pats are slipping big-time.;)

How they been against winning teams the past two seasons?

The PAST two seasons? They won a SB and got bounced in the second round of the playoff's. The answer would be: not bad. This season? TBD, but it's looking decent so far.

hey jc... now you have gone low...stealing tx's material ....

whaats next? offering max a reach around :shock:

:yahoo: ( the "its all good sign" right? ) ;)

Touche` :-)

But I deny stealing any of tx's material, as I have ignored much of his work from time to time. It's a coincidence that we both recognize the football knowledge you have yet to display in your posts. Or, maybe not.

:yahoo:

Touche` :-)

But I deny stealing any of tx's material, as I have ignored much of his work from time to time. It's a coincidence that we both recognize the football knowledge you have yet to display in your posts. Or, maybe not.

my football related posts are subtle...

yours truly,

greengal

2006 Mock draft champion

2005 JN survival football chaamp

Archived