Terrell Owens- team player not!

faba

I flipped back and forth to see the Cowboy- Eagles game and what a disgrace this guy is- mouthing off to coaches, players complaining the whole game

Great team spirit Terrell-I right from the beginning wanted no part of him ever on the Jets.

I flipped back and forth to see the Cowboy- Eagles game and what a disgrace this guy is- mouthing off to coaches, players complaining the whole game

Great team spirit Terrell-I right from the beginning wanted no part of him ever on the Jets.

I am in now way ever going to be an Owens supporter, but I really think this is a case of the camera emphasizing and painting it in a bad light for one player. At a home game watch our sidelines. You will see guys like Chad, Coles, Vilma all doing the exact same thing. You have no idea what Owens was actually saying at all, so you can't really say he was mouthing off or anything like that. He could have been trying to pump his teammates with words of encopuragement for all you know. Players throw tirades on the sidelines all the time. The difference is most players don't have a camera on them 24/7.

I am in now way ever going to be an Owens supporter, but I really think this is a case of the camera emphasizing and painting it in a bad light for one player. At a home game watch our sidelines. You will see guys like Chad, Coles, Vilma all doing the exact same thing. You have no idea what Owens was actually saying at all, so you can't really say he was mouthing off or anything like that. He could have been trying to pump his teammates with words of encopuragement for all you know. Players throw tirades on the sidelines all the time. The difference is most players don't have a camera on them 24/7.

I agree, at one point he was going over to Bledsoe and he was jawing away and Bledsoe was doing it right back to him, but then it became obvious they were just pumping each other up.

With TO, there are times when the anger on his face makes him look like a jerk, but without knowing what he's actually saying, it's hard to tell if he's saying something like "come on guys, you guys aren't doing ****, I can't do it on my own" or "come on guys, let's get out there and kick their ass". There's a huge difference, but they look exactly the same since he's so animated.

This is now officially the most boring story in history. WGAF any more? Cannot wait for the day when TO is living in a fridge box outside the PA bus terminal begging for loose change like all the other crazies.

ive got 25 million reasons why TO won't be begging for loose change anytime soon

Well, Bledsoe sucks. He cant throw properly... Owens needs to know what route that fits Bledsoe better... Owens should not run on his own and shout,"I m freaking open"..

Personally, I never want any wr who claims that he is open at that play on the team...

Granted I would never know what Owens was saying but by the looks and actions from the t.v you can have pretty good guesses that it was not the rah-rah lets go get them.

Agreed, and why exactly was he trying to pump up the coaches? They sure as hell weren't jawing back. It's amazing to me how when precious TO is criticized, his supporters will vigorously jump in to protect him, oh the unfairness of it all, why is this one player being singled out? Nobody wants to protect McNabb and a million other players though, who recieve ridiculous amounts of criticism for no reason at all, except that they exist.

Well, the Cowboys wanted him, and they got him. I'm glad TO fans aren't GMs of the Jets. We'd be just like the Raiders or Dolphins right now.

Agreed, and why exactly was he trying to pump up the coaches? They sure as hell weren't jawing back. It's amazing to me how when precious TO is criticized, his supporters will vigorously jump in to protect him, oh the unfairness of it all, why is this one player being singled out? Nobody wants to protect McNabb and a million other players though, who recieve ridiculous amounts of criticism for no reason at all, except that they exist.

Well, the Cowboys wanted him, and they got him. I'm glad TO fans aren't GMs of the Jets. We'd be just like the Raiders or Dolphins right now.

I was just referring to one spot when TO and Bledsoe looked like they were pumping each other up. The rest I agree with...I would never want to see a player yelling at a coach like that for anything. I can't picture him yelling "awesome playcall".

Archived