Maxman ... signature bet with phinfever

Big Dave

Yo, buddy. It's that time of year for an avatar bet. If your Jets win then I have to change my signature (of your choice) here and at your forum for a week. If your Jets lose (like we know they are going to) then you have to change your signature at both forums to the one of my choosing. It'll be fun and humorous.

Are you game, little feller?

Yo, buddy. It's that time of year for an avatar bet. If your Jets win then I have to change my signature (of your choice) here and at your forum for a week. If your Jets lose (like we know they are going to) then you have to change your signature at both forums to the one of my choosing. It'll be fun and humorous.

No offense, but you losing a sig bet would only be doing you a huge favor. Not to sound insulting or anything, but a dude who has Justin Timberlake as his myspace profile song seems pretty fitting seeing as he roots for a teal football team. Just sayin.,,,,,,,,,,,,

hey dave how ya been? haven't seen ya here for ages.hope all is well outside the football world with ya

I am in. The Dolphins are going down quicker than....

ah wait. I will save it for your new signature! :)

I am in. The Dolphins are going down quicker than....

ah wait. I will save it for your new signature! :)

Just what this place needs .. a little more aqua and orange;) It looks like your site's been doing great. I gave you a vote for the SI thing, but for some reason Ronnie's Jets site must have made a vote program to leapfrog you on the last day. He's a snake.

... a dude who has Justin Timberlake as his myspace profile song seems pretty fitting seeing as he roots for a teal football team. Just sayin.,,,,,,,,,,,,

I change the song every couple of weeks. I just happen to like that song right now. How can you not like Timberlake? He's dating Cameron Diaz, exposed Janet Jackson's breast, and stole Britney's virginity ... sounds like a man's man to me;)

hey dave how ya been? haven't seen ya here for ages.hope all is well outside the football world with ya

Thanks for asking. Things are going well. This is my favorite non-Fins site to go to, but I just don't have the time. You all are a lot of fun here.

Phish fry!!!

Hey, when are you going to offer me a fair trade in the FFL? You do wear me down though;) At least you're not as bad as J-Bark. He offered me Jake Plummer, Rubin Droughns, and Joey Harrington for Clinton Portis. LOL.

not anyone of significance :baby:

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was too full. Sorry that we couldn't meet up for the game last year.

I tried to send you a PM but your inbox was too full. Sorry that we couldn't meet up for the game last year.

i think you are thinking of someone else. (ggg, maybe?)

... my inbox is never full... dont know if anyone told you...but i am not very populaar.. :D

Hey, when are you going to offer me a fair trade in the FFL? You do wear me down though;) At least you're not as bad as J-Bark. He offered me Jake Plummer, Rubin Droughns, and Joey Harrington for Clinton Portis. LOL.

LOL...Jbark is the worst. Why don't you make me a god damn offer already. You guys love to sit back and wait for that perfect trade offer to come in ,you never counter offer. Make me an offer!

Oh & we play eachother this week in our league. Can you beat the undefeated JetNation Juggernauts?

All right, I just created the signature that Maxman will have to wear for a week when my Fins spank your Jets today. Harry-ball will prevail;)

http://phinfever.com/temp/Maxman_SignatureLoser.gif

Maxman_SignatureLoser.gif

Okay I don't have fancy photoshop skills. Lucky for me it isn't an issue because my team doesn't suck! I could have Sperm Edwards create something but he only does Herman Edwards parodies and it really isn't applicable.

How about something like this:

Thanks to all my friends at JetNation.com for helping me realize that the Jets are headed in the right direction. Unlike the Dolphins who had a "Daniel Synderlike" offseason and just are not a good team. Go JETS!!!

Okay I don't have fancy photoshop skills. Lucky for me it isn't an issue because my team doesn't suck! I could have Sperm Edwards create something but he only does Herman Edwards parodies and it really isn't applicable.

Thanks to all my friends at JetNation.com for helping me realize that the Jets are headed in the right direction. Unlike the Dolphins who had a "Daniel Synderlike" offseason and just are not a good team. Go JETS!!!

No pic of taylor crying....lame.

you gotta step your game up a notch Max-get some suggestions from the board

man what HAPPENED at that tailgate party bro?Bad clams or something...ahem

LOL!!! I don't know I just woke up at 2am and it was not good. (I don't drink so it isn't alcohol related).

Back on topic though -- I am pretty sure the clams were not bad. They didn't seem bad.

\:D/

LOL!!! I don't know I just woke up at 2am and it was not good. (I don't drink so it isn't alcohol related).

Back on topic though -- I am pretty sure the clams were not bad. They didn't seem bad.

\:D/

yea I've seen some of those pictures too from Joe's tailgate extravaganzas

Hey, I need the image to honor my bet with ya, Maxman. If you posted it at my forum it was deleted before I could get to it.

BTW, we gave you all several turnovers and you had to rely on a missed field goal to win the game. You've got to be worried;)

Hey, I need the image to honor my bet with ya, Maxman. If you posted it at my forum it was deleted before I could get to it.

BTW, we gave you all several turnovers and you had to rely on a missed field goal to win the game. You've got to be worried;)

The 4th quarter defense was the only thing bad about yesterday's game. However, that is something that is pretty bad.

Archived