Official djaparz - In Law's Thread

Maxman

ok so now Verde is calling me an Idiot - lol

I wil lhave some good bashing this weekend since my sisterinlaw is getting married on Sunday i should have some good rants!!!

Oh come ON.

I read dummy books all of the time! =D>

i figured out drinking helps..

had my sietrinlaws wedding this past weekend and 9 shots and 4 beers later I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Can I instigate and get you in a hating mood again..

HOW can they plan a wedding on draft weekend?? :shock:

Can I instigate and get you in a hating mood again..

HOW can they plan a wedding on draft weekend?? :shock:

oh please don't get me started... i missed all of the picks because of the preperation and what not...

ok see now i need a drink!!!

Poor me.

No in-laws.

One of the bonuses of divorce = bye bye in-laws.

:D

Plus.

Closest family 1000 KM away.

I'm talkin' stress free livin' here folks.

d

Can you divorce your inlaws without divorcing your spouse? That would be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time my brother in law visits he takes a dump. I don't think the bastard ever goes in his own house, he holds it in until he can get to my place. I'll love to give him the hump a swirly since he likes my bowl so much.

Every time my brother in law visits he takes a dump. I don't think the bastard ever goes in his own house, he holds it in until he can get to my place. I'll love to give him the hump a swirly since he likes my bowl so much.

Thanks for sharing! :shock::lol:

I think that's a common phenomenon though...My FIL does the same thing. #-o

im married and cant stand my mother-n-law.....now..my father-n-law was a great man...

i dont talk to my in-laws..my mother-n-law doesnt even come to see her grandchildren...we only live 35 minutes away and she comes up with excuses all the time....HATE HER!!!

yeah try living it!!! #-o

im married and cant stand my mother-n-law.....now..my father-n-law was a great man...

i dont talk to my in-laws..my mother-n-law doesnt even come to see her grandchildren...we only live 35 minutes away and she comes up with excuses all the time....HATE HER!!!

oh see i am the ooposite - they come up with every excuse to disagree with me and to come and visit - all the time!!!

sp that is sad. She should be ashamed of herself.

im tired of her crap and my wife is finally fed up too....its not like we live in a sh*t area...its a beautiful area,quiet, clean ...we dont get it....now we realize why her other daughter abandoned her....

sp that is sad. She should be ashamed of herself.

Nor is it a Jets bashing thread..

This is not the place to get snarky SIKH! [-X:mrgreen:

:box:

Well, you brought up the dummy books verde. That was a great set-up, can you hoestly expect me to let it go by? :wink:

Archived